Truman Capote: A case study of Black Self Hatred

Kapoti haja kupatia clit ulambe Leo ama Nini you are salty

Truman online na offline ni watu mbili tofauti.

@Lionheart :
It should have occured to you by now that most Juveniles in here are empty, noisy Debe’s at best …

Just Disengage and Ignore stupid , retrogressive banter … :D:D

Is Coonpote an actual woman or a closet fag/Tranny?

I hope admin doesn’t force ALL talkers to read ALL POSTS.

Why don’t you just blocking him. Some people here are just frustrated in life looking for someone to take out the stress and frustration in their life.

So your theory of my traumatic childhood with a bad father didn’t work. Now I am in love with my father and jealous of my mother. Yes it’s true I am madly in love with my dad more than I have ever been with anyone else. Too bad if you don’t have a father who you love alot. I am jealous of my mother she is very beautiful. Apparently your mother did not manage to pick a good man to be your dad is why you are so bitter about moms and dads ain’t it nigga? Pole. Be a better dad and you can change the generational issues. But ubaya you let your horrible dad and your mom who had no standards giving birth with whichever man she came across like a poko make you bitter. That’s why you believe that being a good father is doing your child a favor. That must be how your father made you feel. Pole. I can’t say that I understand how you feel my dad is AMAZING and my mom, everyone asks her how she looks so young, she is the most beautiful woman in the world and the most loving and caring.

I don’t know what you will have to say once I have my junguu kids and you see them doing great in life while you are still languishing in bitterness. I am working towards the goal of becoming a mom of junguu kids. I don’t want your ugly ass chimpanzee genes in my posterity. Watoto wangu lazima wawe wazungu. Stop being a bitter beach and work towards your dream life. Mine is to be a mom of jungus and I am on the road to that. I am sure once I give birth CSI will bring you the photos ndio sasa ujinyonge vizuri. I don’t have time for frustrated desperados full of bitterness. In fact siku nitaget those tumuzungus you will never see me here again so I don’t know who you will be pouring your bile on. Btw I am really sorry if your mother was a cheap hoe who had no standards, you can change that by being the father you wanted but never had. For me I’m choosing the best genes for my kids bcz all you chimpanzees can’t be anywhere near my posterity I mean just look at the level of hate in you. You even hate your own kids ati raising them is doing them a favor. I pity them. My tumuzungus will only get the best of everything and thank God that I am at an age where nobody can fault me for getting junguu offspring and not baby chimpanzees.

don’t want your ugly ass chimpanzee genes in my posterity. Watoto wangu lazima wawe wazungu.

Exactly the point of this thread…extreme self hatred, you believe black people are ugly chimpanzees

Done, with pleasure.

Good. Don’t indulge trolls. They’re looking for a reaction. Just ignore them.

Manze blocking people in an anonymous site…poeple who you will never meet in your life is the height of umama…no wonder una wezanga kuvibe na uyu mama Malaya Mzee…ju enyewe uko na umama@Lionheart