Truman Carpote is an idle woman

Why are you interested in someone you have blocked?mmmmh

she is a woman?? so anaweza gawa slices?

I was not aware that was possible. I usually skim ktalk while logged out. I’ll do that pronto.

I usually skim through ktalk while logged out thus I’m not familiar with many of it’s interactive features. I have ignored her.

Mental illness is a bitch. NHS can help. Kama sahii she’s shown up in all her multi-handle glory.

:D:D:D. Not interested at all. Just saw that ignored content icon imekuja on nikajua kameamka.

You do know what she posts is just the opposite of what KT men post everyday. Acres and acres about how useless women are and no one bats an eyelid?

Good. No matter what folk say here about blocking, I believe in it’s immense benefits.

Ka pandi, wachanga ujinga.

:rolleyes:Here we go with the shake bullcrap.

I am suspecting this dig is directed at me coz you have mentioned the NHS. Dude if you think we are one and the same person, then you need head surgery. Joke is on you. Thicko.

Maybe she got cyberbullied na trolls wa huku mpaka she lost it. I am no doctor lakini she displays early signs of Mania judging by the many, long and angry responses to contradicting ideas.

do you get to know if someone has blocked you?

Just because someone mentions the NHS, and he/she/it must have been talking to/about you?

Did you notice hakuwa anakuongelesha?

Kwani unajionanga uliwa wa maana aje?

TrumanCapote == Finest wine (or they are biggest friends)

If you noted lately, when Makena posts somthing, Shosho comes to support it

OH but it is. You can’t stand someone or their posts but you can’t do something as simple as just hit the block button. Me I block I’ve known for years if I don’t like the tangent you are taking. So why is it hard for you to block an internet stranger you don’t know from a bar of soap. Why? You still want to see what I post but you can’t stand me. That’s being weak. If I can do it why can’t you. Just this week alone I have blocked 2 men I know. I’ve known them maybe 2 or 3 years and they call me for no good reasons at night. I blocked them for that. Why can’t you block me? Just block me and all your problems are over. K? Me I block people for no reason nikiskia tuu unanibore I block you. Like this is my phone. Not our phone. So it’s there for me the owner not for you to disturb me, calling me when I don’t want to be called. So the simple solution is that you man up and block me instead of being like these weak niggas complaining 24’7 about some woman they will never leave. That’s like being a drug addict. You don’t like something but you won’t leave it alone. I don’t know who you think you are to give me instructions. Who are you? Ni vile tuu it’s a Sato am busy supervising thorough cleaning ningekuwa Nisha post 20 posts by now.

If “NHS” is ka-pandie, then you believe in God.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Your nuttiness sticks out like a clown’s red nose, you can’t hide ata ukua na hundles mia moja.

What will they do with their lives if they block? Where will they offload all their broke ass frustrations? Poor boys. It’s a hard knock life for them. Instead of kisses they get kicks from life. Btw some of the people here need to bitch to avoid committing suicide. If they don’t bitch about something or someone for a week they will kill themselves. So it’s a distraction from their pathetic lives. So we are actually doing community service by being their target.

Do you how much energy it takes to think about someone in for years? A stranger? Follow everything they post. These people have a psychological problem, obsession, anyway get well soon coz by the way, hate in your heart will consume you too. There’s a MGTOW Woman hater who was ranting about women in the end he killed a female judge, her son and himself. I’ve been telling you these manosphere cults you are in will be your downfall. This toxic shit you keep regurgitating here to feel powerful bcz in your real life you are nobodies with nothing will drive to suicide. Work on making your life better instead of hating on women.