Trump Agrees To Move To Russia..

On this one, Trump is winning honestly. These ladies are not doing the Dems a favour.

Bado ni mchana … khasia

What’s hard to understand here? Trump appeals to his precious 61% white population ( non-hispanic or Latino). Hii ni complex kwako? Ama unafikiri whites are offended about his racial tweets? I know there’s frustration and the feeling of helplessness, but if you actually think the ‘squad’ onslaught on Trump is going turn this thing on its head, then you might as well be patient mngoje hapo niwaletee unicorn kila mtu yake

Penda Sana.

Shaming tactics are used by women and weak men who can’t engage in meaningful discourse hence opt to name calling.
As a man if I believe something is right, l will stand by it even if I’m alone. I guess pointing I’m alone is supposed to change my mind from your thinking…but this clearly shows that you lack autonomy hence you just follow the flock without thinking for yourself… something I despise.

On the contrary, I’ve withstood derision and vitriol in this very forum for over a year because I refuse to change my opinion of Trump.

By the way, where did I insult you? I only called Trump a moron, which I suppose you took personally.

But you referred to me as @Purple which obviously is not me.

[MEDIA=twitter]1151107549078392833[/MEDIA]

Trump ako sawa

Omar ni sumu. Pelosi tried her best to contain her but perepere yake ilimshinda. Imagine another 5yrs of those tiny hands doing the ‘ok’ being thrown around! Nkt![ATTACH=full]248709[/ATTACH]