trump amejua hajui

Shait. Trump is really pushing it.

The donald ako poa. I especially love the way he works up CNN. Washenzi hao trivializing everything! Trump aendelee tu hivo hivo

Someone is soon bound to cave eventually.

Babuon would have exploited/milked that issue to the limit.

I have been to the USA and let me tell you, blacks there have the nastiest attitude you would ever encounter. i was attending some classes and the blacks would always arrive for classes late in the morning and after lunch. then instead of trying not to disrupt class as they came in, they would enter noisily taking no account of the ongoing lecture. then when the lecturer request people to wait till the end of the section to ask questions, they would ignore and disrupt with remarks and questions such that we could not cover intended sections on time.

if lost in a street, i found it easier to ask a white person than a black. even the African who immigrate find it easier settling in white neigbourhood than black ones.

I am not saying there is no racism there, there is a lot of it. but the belligerent victimhood attitude of black americans have contributed a lot to their marginalization and escalated racist attitudes towards blacks. the blackleaders would rather focus on the few cases of police brutality and completely ignore the brutality blacks are committing against their fellow blacks. they ignore the rising celebration of gang culture among the blacks. after all, they can just sit their lazy behinds and blame the white man for their problems while ironically expecting the white man to solve their problems

North Korea borders Russia and China. Dropping a nuke on NK means exposing Russia and China to radiation which means retaliation by these two countries on America. Best option is to kill Fat Boy with sniper fire. Not too long ago they had him in their crosshairs but chose not to take him out. Dumb!

[SIZE=6]The US could have killed Kim Jong Un on July 4 — and made sure he knew it[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]https://www.google.com/amp/www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/12/the-us-could-have-killed-kim-jong-un-on-july-4-and-made-sure-he-knew-it/amp/[/SIZE]

Putin said kim and trump are like kids in kindergarten

Hehe madam you want us to tell us that The Americans had Kim in their Scopes while he was in a an actual missile launch position. A very secure location for that matter. where far out would their snipers be then.After all these rifles got range ofcourse…how far out. If it was possible for them to get to such a secure location,then why let DPRK advance their Nuke program for that long.After all its not kim who started this program,and they can easily get undetected into those locations, right. After all we are going to believe what Americans tell us.

What USA were you in with your tribalistic idiotic self? You are the number tribalist on this forum.

Stop stereotyping. What college/university did you attend? Stop with your idiotic fables.

The Black Americans, may not be perfect, its on their backs that a modicum of EQUALITY has been accorded to the “lesser” races (blacks, Asians, Hispanics et al) through the CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT that are not of Anglo-European heritage or lineage. Without their struggle, mzungu would still be riding your back like a ngamia. What an idiot.

totally starving the troll!!!

Like the monkey you are on your avatar. Meffi.

totally starving the troll!!!

@ranny is right, many US blacks are nasty, they hate Africans and yet we share the same skin colour, they’re a bunch of lazy SOB’s.

Seems and sounds so easy to adjust, I am comparing the situation in the US and SA so similar, I guess it is something so ingrained, so rooted but without factual basis only prejudices that it will take several generations to wipe it out.

What is the difference with the stupid [SIZE=5]tribalistic[/SIZE] Kenyans that hate each other? That put [SIZE=5]tribe[/SIZE] before COUNTRY. Think fool.

Outside sub- Saharan Africa (which is even questionable), the only place where a black person is treated as half decent is the US. Not Asia, not Europe, not the Middle East and definitely nowhere down under.

Mo

most of his people huwa na mannerisms kama zake. No wonder someone once said ‘that its only in America where a stupid person can become rich’

Russia plus china vs Nato who will take the day…?

TOTP

You guy (I think) you’ve nailed it. I couldn’t have put it better. Bus fare on me kesho as you go to work.

I was surprised to hear Trump say Kim Jong “wont be around for so long”. These guys are going to kill him…that is i think the safest option for now…