Trump declares Churches to be Essential Service, and orders for their immediate opening.

My friend. You cannot close the economy for the 18months a vaccine will take to develop… kua serious. People will die. That is not Trump’s fault. The virus kills people not Trump. I am for opening churches and other houses of worship!!! Abortion clinics also do social distancing? Supermarkets? Public Transport? Let people commune with their God in a consecrated house of prayer. Let them receive their sacraments…apparently Covid resides in Churches and Mosques only. That is the only place it is spread. The ones who are dying all got it there…Spanish flu killed 50m? More? 100m? Were churches shut? Let those who believe in God go pray. It is their inalienable right. If I was American… Based on this issue alone he gets my vote!!!

If gathering in a public place to worship a being (who ironically is considered to be everywhere and can be worshipped at the comfort of one’s home) is considered “essential business”, by all means, let them do it. Bishop wanjiru did it, she’s in hospital. Those Arkansas worshippers where 93 people attended a church and 35 people ended up testing positive when tested at a later date as a result, maybe their God forgot about them. Waende wanyurie kabisa, the world needs less of these atom-minded people, evolution in effect. Survival for the fittest. If one can be convinced to go to a service by a pastor during this time, not realizing that it is just a revenue stream for the pastor who doesn’t care for your health, just your pocket, waende tu. We’ll see the results, or to put it more accurately, the lack of results from those prayers. FYI drumpf just pan’s to the religious crowd just for figures, it’s not that he’s religious. If in his twisted mind believed that there’s a larger Buddhist base, he would even claim to be a Buddhist. That’s drumpf for you.

Fine. They got sick in church. As did all the others who got sick right? If they die they die. Let these “atom minded” folk die in droves. In fact based on that reason alone of survival for the fittest… Open ALL houses of prayer and in fact build new ones to wipe this “vermin” off the face of the earth. The Woke Left preach that one can even choose how to die right? Let these folk choose to contract it in Church. It is their right!!! Ama? Hata kama it’s for votes ni sawa. Houses of Prayer Must be opened.

And that’s the point you choose to hang on ignoring all others? Haya, tuendelee basi. 1st of all, comparing other daily infections to church infections is like comparing a normal accident to someone who has intentionally thrown him/herself in front of a speeding truck. Miles apart. If it was a decision that didn’t affect the people around them, then I would completely agree about opening the church and what not, your drumpf user base is known to make dumb decisions anyway. So, you think drumpf cares so much about his people with the decisions he makes? Yeah, preah it to the crowd, “ALL HOUSES OF PRAYER MUST BE OPENED!!” Let’s see who cares.