Trump protestors storm the senate

Up Georgia Ave. Siwezi enda downtown siku ka leo without a pressing issue.

CNN are so loud that I can hear zem while watching the Man U vs Man City game.

What a way to start the year.

As someone said, it only took 159 years, but the Confederate flag has finally arrived in the US Capitol.
House niggas must be wetting their pants with excitement right now. :D:D:D

Putin is meanwhile on his second lotion wanking as he watches the US go the way of the Soviet Union.

[ATTACH=full]343267[/ATTACH]

Lol…this is fcking hilarious …worse than 3rd world . And now every fcking dictator in the world will hold onto power for life since the US doesn’t have morals to lecture anyone . After January 21 some people will end up in jail or will be detained for sedition and treason.

After this mambo ya defund the police itatupwa mbali sana:D:D:D

Si wachape ma congressmen. Mike Pence na Mitt Romney watafutwe wachapwe kama burukenge. How dare they betray trump?

[MEDIA=twitter]1346923695755943938[/MEDIA]

Wacha tuskie Msito Guka Biden kidogo…

[MEDIA=twitter]1346924689101213696[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1346917705476173829[/MEDIA]

Shot with police in the stairs kumbe hi ni false flag.

:D:D Fellow comrades and patriots, take back America!! Please save this country from the evil left.

Enough is enough!!

Do not be a fcking idiot… for the first time I have lost respect for you.

Nimekuona ukivunja dirisha.
:D:eek::confused:

I don’t care. Do you?

Hehe, hapana siko hapo lakini tuko pamoja sana. Trumpers have been too kind, too patient until wakafikiri they have a monopoly. This is a cry for justice.

Yes I care… I have family working in there and they almost lost their life.,so bich I care.

Niwache.

I saw a Kenyan flag being waved amongst the Trumpists. Priss tell me that was not you or your kin? :D:D:D

If those protestors wangekuwa weusi, DC would look like a warzone by now. Trump is a deranged and certified nut case.