Trump Throws Another Temper Tantrum

Trump is a he-goat, but i also find the American Liberals too petty and having one sided reasoning.
To them women are always right, esp on matters sexuality, a man cannot get an erection in peace…

I always find these agendas being fronted by old women when they ran out of sexual energy.

And then there is this nonsense of bringing up a sexual harassment case 15yrs after it happened… if this is not malice i don’t know what it is…it’s usually brought up when the man becomes famous or when the woman starts regretting getting naked for the man…

There is a different between rape/sexual harassment AND fucking someone willingly and then regretting later.

Now that is a well argued piece. I would go further and posit that any society governed by the whims of one gender has no choice but to fall apart.

What I can’t understand about folks here is what is so difficult about criticizing even leaders you were party to electin? Just because one thinks Trump is a world class buffoon does not mean one agrees with everything the democrats trumpet. Liberalism has to be tempered with conservatism on some issues. Otherwise you spiral out of control and morality goes the way of the dodo.

Did you know Trump became a Republican only because it is composed of mainly archaic thinking people who worship their leader?

Dude, you’re deluded if you think a balding head is a shortcoming.
Tighten the leash on your woman…

I mean, you have short coming hair

Trump is a world-class buffoon, and he won elections fare and square, and he was the wrong choice, but all this can be blamed on Democrats,Hillary Clinton and Obamas campaigning for Hillary, instead of focusing on the issues facing Americans i.e closing of factories loss of manufacturing jobs to China, immigration issues, health… they chose to become angels and Trump haters, as if that places food on the table.

Hillary was positioning herself as the lesser of the evil, talking about how Trump is racist, misogynist etc… this nonsense was parroted all over by the Obamas …as if people in USA care.

A great example closer home is well illustrated when Obama traveled half-way round the globe to Kenya, the first sitting US pres to visit, and the most important message he brought us… “Gay rights” …fuuuuck i don’t really give a shit or hate gays but the country has bigger more urgent problems to talk about…

Why were you bringing up the ‘3 million votes’ in relation to the last count? [SIZE=1]Retard![/SIZE] You can’t even follow your own thought process…

Again, assuming you are democrat or their sympathizer, aren’t you supposed to give a factual response instead of resulting to matusi? Ama hujui traditions za democrats tukufunze?

Kweli ujinga ni kipawa!

Conspiracy theories in all your posts, mixed with pseudofacts … Did Trump tell you that? Ama ni ile uliskia CNN?

Fisked

Which woman? @kah tony ni mtu wa mkono

He said so himself you retard!

You have no idea what you were responding to. You can only blame your parents for so much; the rest is intellectual laziness.

So what have you said?

Citation needed or else I assume this is a product of your fertile imagination and dismiss it with charges :D:D

Go frack yourself

I can’t take instructions from someone who suffers from arrested adolescence. Siku utakuwa na content tuta debate. For now funga leso ukapikie watoto.

Arrested adolesence? Where did they teach you that? You’re already beating your own damn self, boy !

Son, it’s called “arrested adolescent development syndrome” in full. If only you could stop relying on Facebook as your source of knowledge, your arguments would improve. This would open doors for you to become the smart boy you are pretending to be now.

And who told you U.S elections are won by popular vote? The popular vote figure is always going to be skewed by large states especially immigrant safe haven California, and part of the reason they have an electoral college is so that democracy of the Union is not held captive by large states.

Are you one of the silent admirers? The above is a blatant lie but I won’t bother educating you. I suspect you just switched handles to continue an argument you badly los 2 days ago.

B t w, what the fuck do I have to do with gender studies. Are you one of the ignorant villagers who think “overseas” is a country?

Why am I not surprised. Liberals aren’t particularly renown for their intellect

:D:D