Trying to stay faithful

How dark can you get!

Have you ever cheated…in matters pertaining to the 4th letter?

Is kuwasha nduthi considered as cheating? Asking for kanono.

A rainy day in pyongyang my friend …

I’m faithful to my wife and girlfriends.

Cheatee detected

Men do not cheat to punish their partners or because something is wrong.
A man is only as faithful as his options

As a pure blood, we only marry our tribe, second cheating is unheard of and if you are not contented with your wife you can marry a second wife but openly sio kuweka mtu huko nje. Then kulipa mwanamke ama kumpa service with intention ati ndio mlale na yeye is prohibited. So mimi niko na miezi sita and dont even think of it

lets just say i have found my Jared Leto.haha

6 months? tadpoles utapeleka wapi?

men don’t cheat, having sex with other women is just part of male conquests since time immemorial

Narudi home kuvote, so i have 2 weeks to spend with my family

Hehee maheni piu! Men get emotionally attached after sex even more than women. Mara ngapi mjamaa amekuja hapa akiuliza advice ati ‘I’m in love with a poko.’ :D:D

You have a better chance getting a man emotionally attached BEFORE sex than after sex.
The minute a man cums, Reality dawns on us and you see things more clearly.
Hapo ndiyo @Purple unaambiwa… " I just remembered that I have to go to work" or some other excuse just to get as far from you as possible… kikikikkkk…
Ukiambiwa hivo ujue you were just a conquest!

for a woman sex means acceptance and takes the relationship a step ahead lakini when a man tasted the honey pot that is the end of the equation only a matter of time before he is on to the nezt

Onegina is a challenging condition. Look on the upside though, eating out can make you appreciate a home cooked meal more.

They all come back without fail no matter how long it takes. All of them.

Hehe Elder hope huyo mrembo wa abdul hatakupata wrongside utajipata umenfanywa kama joseph pare Egypt. Ukikamua bibi ya master ,noma! Usipo kamua ,Mbaya saidi! woi :smiley:

No

they come back for the sex nothing more