TSTV

:D:D:D:D Hadn’t seen that!

This is what Champion Tv (Yama 402 @55°E) is going in Ghana.

@Meria Mata and @Luther12 is there any firmware/software upgrade i can use to remove the “padlock” thing on some of the channels. (ni ya buda shaggs, anatumia the DVB_t2 decoder ile ya 2k)

Cheers.

Hakuna

No there isn’t. Only option is to pay/ subscribe.

acha wasee home wajipange basi…

Wachukulie Azam Decoder, very cheap na wako na descent channels like Nat Georgina

Premium package at 970/= p.m if I might add.

and three months free for new buyer

Oh yes!

No day!
Ilikuwa ofa ya kitambo hiyo!

Is this right, really? No error?
[ATTACH=full]136327[/ATTACH]

Yes

Yes

[ATTACH=full]136354[/ATTACH]

I installed for a pal about a month ago. Ilikuwa.

My bad!
Just last week I went to buy it at Mwembe Tayari hoping to take advantage of the three free months and I was told that the offer was discontinued! Ikabidi niendelee na startimes yangu tu!

similar to what Startimes, GoTV and BambaTV are doing here?

Those you mentioned aren’t Android-based.

TSTV are just a farce. It’s probably being run by people who don’t understand how TV rights work. Since DSTV have the exclusive rights to air EPL matches in Sub Sahara Africa, it was obvious that beIN would never give them access to their sports channels. First, they were sent a cease & desist letter. Second, after launch, they offered 2 sports channels - dubiosly named as Grande sports 1 & 2. Surprisingly, they were still broadcasting matches from beIN. The commentary was in Arabic & they also tried to obscure the beIN logo with a fingerprint animation! beIN shut down the feed barely 3 min into the Arsenal vs Czverda game! The Grande channels have been down ever since. All mentions of beIN have been removed from their websites too. So, folks! This is typical Nigerian fraud at play. Stay away