TUCHEL'S CHELSEA! PURE TACTICAL GENIUS!

Haijalishi…:smiley:

Niliingia huku kwako kucheki thread nikajitoa nikaenda ku-heckle on other Chelsea support sites. I think I saw a thread by you know who …Mr Jinxer if I was not dreaming…:smiley:
I mean how cute and cool was that? Timo our German machine from Stuttgart is a maestro.
One person I would not want to be today… is Franky Lamps. I am sure mad journalists are lurking in the bushes near his house waiting for a comment.

Hehehe. Ati nifanye nini…
Kahora mwarimù you have come to much…

ndio naona them fools had started roasting us hours even before the game. Typical crab mentality and manchieth-like behavior

I tell you. I did not need that energy.

Unless that one time you faced Man United on a chilly night in Moscow.

Am sure team kubwa Machester united will face kale ka team ka Swara @uwesmake aka @LIEN in ze aza finals.

Ferguson had paid off the referees hio siku, so i never count it. Ever noted since the old geezer left that team has been taking pride in dominating a farmer’s league with sheer glee:D

Arsenal are exiting the competition tonight

Mboss, hii philosophy doesn’t hold true in football. It is only a bragging slogan, lakini kwa ground vitu huwa different.

It is always about how clinical you are in front of the goal post, not the many deliberately wasted chances. PSG walitolewa na City hivo hivo tu because of being wasteful.

Hata 2012 chelsea didn’t lift the trophy because they deservedly won, it is because the only chance they got, they scored, while bayern threw away all their chances (remember the woodwork, penalty and other open chances)…

Nimewachia hapo Team Kubwa! nuff sed. My support for Manuseless is -0.

But getting open play chances in the first place means that all cylinders are firing. Thats my point.

Mujamaa mimi apana tambua cowards kama wewe. Ulikuwa wapi jana ama ndo prince Ogah alikuwa anakukaza chucha?

We have officially divorced leo, why are you talking ill of the big team out in the open? you’ll be served the divorce papers through mtu ya mkono mr. @Thirimaii

Waiting for the buzzer. Wacha ku-derail thread ya the Mighty Blues at the Bridge…enda kwa thread ya Uwes.
Sisi huku hatujalala…

Mbio za the maiti blues zinamalizwa pale Istanbul in 3 weeks time. Hio siku nitalala na viatu for sure.

Bring it on…

Wacha zako you are the same guy eho said that chelsea cant beat team ya ofisi Madrid. Make up your mind!

looks u don’t know me well enough son!

mtu nimehurumia ni Hazard…must have been a very sad day for him kuona vile chelsea tuko timam! Tuchel is a genius…

Hazard should have stayed man…city tutawaua…angekua aki run midfield ya chelsea mbaya…with the team damn angeua apate Ballon d’or!

Marina Granovskaia alipatia Lampard team akashindwa…tuchel ame-i-connect…lakini Alipatia Mount experience…Mount ni hatari mbaya…kijana alipata experience from lamps and he will be a Chelsea legend kama lamps…Hazard too…that man must be sad