Tuktuk Business

wahuna humbira NDA thegere ino

On this,I am in agreement with @Yule Karis Black
Although huku ATC cash per day is 1K na kusumbuliwa na polisi is ocassional. Another trick is comprehensive insurance…it makes dealing with all eventualities should one be caught out in accidents.
Hapo kwa dere,you put the fear of god into them during the hiring process. If you know people,you ensure that the drivers come to your home for the interview and find you cleaning a Smith & Wesson with several bullets laid out on a white piece of cloth. Pesa utakuwa unaletewa saa saba mchana!

Mi nina maboys druggist for the fear effect

Bingwa leo umeongea sense or has your account been hacked

@Mzee mzima njoo uone nani akikemewa

Aye abow!

@culture and @jaymoh kujieni mama mwenzenu.

“If you know people,you ensure that thedrivers come to your home for the interview and find you cleaning a Smith & Wesson with several bullets laid out on a white piece of cloth. Pesa utakuwa unaletewa saa saba mchana!”. Weh! Utakuwa unaletewa pesa before it’s even made.

i agree 1k ni pesa kidogo sana to make in a day. but pia ni mingi kuliko bure. so many youth have cash but know nothing to do with it other than buy guns and bling bling and alcohol and pussey. advising or encouraging investment can change your future killer’s life. otherwise he will be the guy who’ll probably steal and kill you and your family in 2023.

The return is 7.5 per month… so you would advise govt bonds at 10% pa?

Anyway, hope it helps someone.

I am out.

it is better. there are guys out there who don’t have the financial knowledge you do. any encouragement is encouraged. however, if one had an objection angesema his alternative, as you have. throwing tantrums haisaidii mtu

It doesn’t help anyone, enda kwa kichaka kakule miraa yako bila kutusumbua.

Mathaais naumwa na kichwa vibaya please niwache

Hapa unatrack sales ama ni tuk tuk yenyewe

easiest way of tracking nani ajaleta pesa

Been there done that. Biashara ya ujinga n take that to the bank