tuliambia jalassss hakuskia

Ya jana already iko na 200k views
ndio maana umejaza umama kwa io bakuli unaitanga kichwa

last kicks of a dieing horse.

Kumamako, I can look at a video’s statistics without actually watching it. Ingiza kichwa kwa mcoondu ya Putin ulale.

:smiley: hizo statistics ukiangalia unapeleka kwa cyber kuPlan nini nazo

kuna ameambia uhuru watoe masosholite wate wachafu who are ruining “His good image”"

Huyo Si Ni wa citizen?

Gichana naona tunazoeana. Nitakugata gata matago ushike adabu, mimi apana rika yago.

Watu wanasema ameunda brand sioni corporates kubwa Kama Safaricom and others wakimpea job with his weekly exposés of debauchery. Unless munafikiria these companies are Kenyan owned that they don’t care about MTU married ako social media daily akitomba madem , these white and indians are wired differently

In other words, you’re trying to tell us that they can’t touch you with a 10ft pole?

Huyu @captain obvious anakuwanga yusiless sana. Alinireport kwa administrator just for nothing. Amejaza umama kwa io kichwa yake hadi ananuka periods. Ngamia yeye

It may not have played a big role but it made his position in the negotiating table weaker

Anybody but not you, you probably think that your hate for him will vilify him but woe to you.

Meffi ya degere ni kama Jalango anakuuma sana

hakuna kitu mbaya kuona mwanaume mwingine nugu akifurahia kamzito fulani kakiumia mahali na bado anatukananga watu ovyo ovyo huku jalas ni jalas na yuko na brand yake kumbaff wewe

Mboga ya MC Jesse. Midget akiwa Germany hawezi fika bei

What hate? Ur too emotional like he even knows you

Jalas ako poa. Ile episode ya madem ilinishtua pia…I also do some shit. Tuseme nini, it’s life. You learn and grow.
I wish him well.

Kenyan companies are thankfully not as woke as feminists and their allies would want them to be.
Huku if you can bring in good business then your private life is largely inconsequential

i wish kenyan media houses employ educated younger radio and TV personalities with degrees and sh** …tukiendelea kupea uneducated people makazi , how will kenya get their own radio stars… wanaleta uneducated jokers kama jalas, shaffie weru na maina kageni for 2 decades alafu these guys do the same thing without growing the radio industry… saa hizo trending shows are sexual and shallow & silly…kenyan media is dead cant remember last time i listened to radio or watch news

kenyan media is full of bullshit,everything is analysed on personal level,no objectiveness and prior research to stories.mostly they run narratives to please someone else.Sometimes i listen to business news mpaka najihurumia with my my fellow Kenyans at the baseless analysis they give,