tulitombana mpaka nikapata muscle pull ya kodole, she's toshhh the emba chic.

Ati alikuweka vibrator kwa mkundu???

@Raptcha for president

hio pia kunyonga monkey ulilipa? umelipa 1500 shot mbili kisha shot moja inamwagwa nnje? … heri nigurumishe kasawaki

Boss hii mali ni kifagio pale ICON B40

Sawa

huyu anafaa anilipe…

[ATTACH=full]287929[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287930[/ATTACH]
You sure she a hooker bro? i hit her up quick time to see what she was on, I think ill stick to girls cause the point of hooker is to get straight to the point, no need to talk to them any how… :smiley:

hii ni malaya…problem is, you conversation is pathetic…you sound confused…

Lol which part? i wanted a night stay? for 2k, though Im also struggling to understand the rude part…

[COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)][SIZE=7]Yaani Hadi through pass inakushinda. Hapa umecheza kama Lukaku akiwa Man U off target[/SIZE][ATTACH=full]287938[/ATTACH]

Drugs???

Yh, I like taking weed, and when I get used to you, crack when fucking! But its in a blue moon, I’ve not laid with someone since Jan 19th (weed), but I’ve been tryna stop (fucking around and masturbating, drugs arent an issue lol) but I wanted to see this girl, and what she was abt. so I hit her up and was called rude. so that’s enough for me fam.

hehehehehehe I wont even lie that one is true, but I’m also confused where I was rude? I’ve said worse to normal girls so where did this woman that sells flesh get her ego from? I’m confused fam.

Wachana na Lanye, Katia madem son

Sijawahi ona mtu anastruggle hivi na malaya ,jst ask ,how much ? Do you do outcalls ? If the answers are nowhere near ksh 1000 and Yes .Sema wrong number. You include drugs in the first conversation na hujui kama mtu ni peddy ako nervous.

Good question

I think she was scared when you mentioned ‘drugs’. She thought you’re using cocaine and some other hardcore drugs. Even prostitutes fear psychopaths. Vile @Omunyambi AKA mnyambaji amesema hapo juu

That’s right fam ain’t no need to take shit from no one

Once in a while wako sawa ni kama dawa they should be taken in small doses

U so rude idiot, unataka ku rape dem