Tumbo ya bibi

For Men it can be compulsory sine they have more muscle than women naturally. But for us women, with more fatty tissue, it is diet, portion of foods and being active. Gym unless a lady wants to be there forever till old age.

[SIZE=6]@Itax ni admin [/SIZE]

If only you care more about image than health. Being active doesn’t happen much for both men and women nowadays, thanks to the benefits of technology. Gym is not about muscle, but providing the stress needed by the body to grow. Google stories of 70 year old women lifting weights, and the effects.

Best advice ever given to a villager.

:D:D:D

yup.
try don’t date nyeusis because we use the virginity poophole loophole and dump them after

We are not able to see ‘your’ women as they are covered from head to toe…so usituambie. Your food is not the leanest so najua wakitoa hizo manguo…tyres ndio hizo.

Najua you are trying to insinuate niko na tyres. Sina. The joke is the poster’s handle, the ‘prob’ they have posted and Quadro’s ‘quick’ response given that today is the deadline! still laughing.

As a man, lead by example… Start exercising by yourself around the house; if you cannot do that, join a nearby gym and exercise regularly… Your wife will follow suit in a matter of weeks, guaranteed…

You have to lead, for your wife to follow… Tumbo itaenda in a matter of months or 1 year; depending on your commitment…

Talking to her will yield negative results, do not even think about it…

I am suspecting use of contraceptives is making some ladies gain so much weight in record time and especially after have their first child.I pity some who look like they struggle to even walk.
Sometimes back I was listening to a radio discussion where it was reported that Central Kenya are mostly affected and the problem is made worse by use of boda boda even for short distances.

Hehe…kuna conversations haziendangi poa na wanawake.

Niko timam, you?

Divorce her ass

Gud. You made my day.

Talk to a woman about her physical features? This is a recipe for trouble. If it is not flattery or praises, a man CANNOT tell a woman about her undesirables without the conversation going sideways

As a family man, I cannot have sex with a prostitute. Or any woman for that matter whom am gonna have to wear a CD

so you telling us you have seen an arab woman naked?

Hehe nitumie kakitu inbosc

I will ignore this and assume it is one of your usual shallow jump ons.

How about you just answer the question for once?