Tumecheswo Tena

Hiyo award mimi nikalizwa ipewe @Adeudeu tumalize hiyo stori.

but on the other hand though,ngugi’s books are too mainstream for the mordern folks albeit tribalistic sentiments set upon colonial rule,uprisings,rebellion and dictatorship.Not that any of that is bad.From reading ‘weep not,child’ ,‘devil on a cross’ to ‘A river between’ back in the 80’s ,these books had emotional force that resonated with the reader.Now when i try to read "ngugi wa thiong’o speaks’,i feel like i’m in a vortex that pulls me into an abyss of hatred from past historical events,from colonial times to detentions during Kanu era.i cant dwell on that.[SIZE=1]just my two cent[/SIZE]

talking of @Adeudeu ile story yako ya goat eating is being shared left right and centre on whatsapp

Honestly I feel no guilt reading a pirated book. See people majuu have more disposable income than us. I love reading. A lot. But I can’t afford them books.
Never feel guilty my friend. Wazungu stole and still still our resources and best manpower. They enslaved our people. So me down loading a pirated book or Tutorial is my due reparation.

I feel guilty because I can afford the books easily. When feeling generous I buy a few extra copies and gift friends. I feel guilty pirating Kenyan books.
On the other hand I have no problem pirating books from elsewhere. I gladly violate copyright and reproduce and distribute.

Woi.
Woi…
My identity is under threat!!