Tummy

She should sacrifice for a greater good

You can do that but still have your six pack covered in layers of fat. It’s all about good diet and compond body workout that target overall body weight loss

Wasting 4hrs that can easily be substituted with 20 minutes of HIIT and proper diet / nutrition

losing weight/fat is not a quick fix it solution. You have to sacrifice a lot my friend. Change your diet, do away with junk food, sugar, carbs, drugs etc…

20 minutes of HIIT work out is just a quick fix it solution according to me. Why do you want shortcuts. Why dont you go all the way I mean short cuts are often wrong cuts.

I better do the 4 hour walk than the 20 minutes HIIT work out. Its less straineous on the body and is good for you general health.

Not everyone can afford 4hrs of daily walking just to burn few calories yet you can burn the same doing HIITs or calisthenics then gradually transition to weight lifting

Ok. I get your point.

People eat carelessly for ages but want to lose their tummies overnight, haiwesi. As it is being said here you have to a eat clean diet and perform HIIT exercises, mix that up with resistance training and you will be on your way to losing the fat. I see uninformed ladies being scammed on Facebook on buying concoctions that will supposedly melt the layers of fat on their bellies, doesn’t work that way. You have to put in the work

Team mafisi is the greater good?

Kwa prepuce yako ghassia

Belly fat can’t be targeted. You will need to loose body fat. Cut on sugar/wheat and simple carbs. Cut on fruits too (high in fructose). If you can, practice Intermittent fasting. Give it time. Exercise will also help.

Injajuok

Zenye anatumiaga kujaza server ya KTalk na umalaya