Tuna Pasta Bake

Tuwekee recipe ya matumbo next time. So that I can salivate till the day I land in Jamu:(. There is a butchery in Limuru not far from home that sells the best matumbo and liver but you gorra be there v early wakitoka nahuko githinjiro…
Heavenly.

Ummm my fren Mr. Mzima the man who likes elderly girlfriends… ummm nimekuskia mahali ukiulizia about our dear and very close friend wagido, umepatiwa ripoti yoyote?!

He appears to be missing in action and I am worried.

Limuru medagia funda

cc @kijana mrefu

Tuma coordinates nko hapa lower runda(read githogoro)

Ah, Jirani. Karibu basi. :slight_smile:

Alafu kitu ingine Cleo…I’m a chauffeur by profession ,when can i drop my resume…it’s tiresome driving yaself after a long day in the office you know

:DFunda niturite unknowingly but not this one. Si even here tulikula contaminated meat for years na hatukufa…:mad:
Washindwe katika jina la Yesu.

sasa

looks delicious sana [SIZE=1]but feminine…i think this is the kind that would make a man have a curvy haga…[/SIZE]

hio simu inaitwa jionee,gi-onee,jioni,jini?

nice ensemble for the spread,the tuna twist in the mix sounds appetizing,will definately give it a spin
good table dress up,xcept,the glass is for dessert wine,just an overview,got side tracked by it.the wine,not too shabby

Do try and let us know your thoughts on the recipe.

Yes, it’s an all purpose wine glass and although the experience is not the same if I were to use a proper glass for the application, it works, besides, these glasses were gifted to me, so I just make use of them.

Ironically, I don’t like being served in the wrong wine glass in a restaurant or bar setting, although very few places understand wine glasses and their application.

Yes, the basil/oregano flavours combine so well with the whole dish, however, I am trying to understand the gender association with food, ha!

men who do fries grow ass and it is gross…on the other hand if an african female grows ass it is a good thing…i think