Tuongee ukweli. How many inventions has Kenya came up with since 2000?

Ati lathe machines, hiyo ni kazi ya technicians. There are young engineers who are making their own 3d printers from spare parts dumped in land fills. There are so many examples that I won’t bother highlighting them because you are already biased. Start from 7:30.

Also watch the rest and see how a Kenyan undergraduate single handedly launched the startup scene in rwanda.

Umeona Odi dance?

:D:D

my fren,even in olympics ama crime ,you dont hear,joseph,abdul ama nebuchadnezzer did it,it’s either the race,sect ama country/continent of origin. Kenya hatuna any isipokua kukimbia na maasai wa pale narok na simba zao.Thank you very much

speaking of which,there was some hush hush tones that the Pearl Omega (kemron)was “working” since 1991 during trial,even rumours that rapper Easy E used it (rumours),later the muricans,who invented the scourge,dismissed it,dismissed Prof.Authur Obel,died a destitute.Anyway what do i know,kitunguu lazima inuke ama vipi?

Obel is still alive, he was even recently at his daughter’s wedding and I wouldn’t describe him as destitute.

whatever you say @WuTang ,my argument ni HIV had a cure (twice…that ozone thing) and it was shot down so was the person behind it

Aliuza cure yake ya aids?

Ni kama gava ilimkazia but not sure, I was very young at the time. Big pharma ni kama iliweka pressure.

Has 21 cars. No scientific theorem behind his medication.

If he really found the cure to AIDS (which he didn’t) the big pharma would have been more interested in making profits than crushing it.

Check Kenyan apps bruh!

Kenyans are not whites they don’t invent. Might as well ask how many countries Kenyan has colonized.