Turn out 43%

We will never have a politician like WSR. He is so dangerous with words. I would be very afraid if he came near my beautiful sister lest we go forcefully get her back from Sugoi.

The 43% transalates to 19.6m minus 1.8m from the areas that did nt vote.

There’s nothing to fear from this man. Predictable is good. Very good like I posited yesterday.

And very fast on his feet. But he is not the only one, kuna other very smart politicians but they make wrong moves from time to time hence ending their careers early. Omar is one, I like Mutula Jr. also, ongezea Sakaja miaka kadhaa.

Remember even in 8/8 turnout was 78% so only 35% of those voters didn’t show up as by the count today. Let’s await the final count in 43 counties then decide.

The 43% turnout just cements that from the 79.8% total turnout in August, just shows only 36% never turn out to vote. It was good RAT ran away from the round 2 thrashing because the 70%+1 from the figures would have been a reality.

like father like son the saying goes but mutula junior appears blunt in politics.

DP Uncle Ruto & Sakaja as running mate.

Mwangi Kiunjuri as National Assembly Speaker and Alfred Mutual and Senate Speaker. Lusaka runs again for Bungoma Governor and Kindiki for Tharaka Nithi Governor.

I heard orengo say they will install their guarilla leader ! Do we a have forests ? AMA watatumia Mau forest

and where i voted in nyeri i had at least two people checked from the print out in the 40 minutes i was there. our team also reported other cases in other stations.

monologue

Ktn bado wako adamant, kwanza Ktn news, pro NRM

he he…hadn’t noticed that. but it is realistic considering all the resistance movements i know were AK47-assisted…

So ni nini hawa watu wanasema ati kits only has 3.5m?

Your life will be very boring if you let silly mundane aspects to rule your life!

Mbirionares hawaishi kayole.

The militias are bullies and only thrive in propaganda

Sorry, @Big G.
I was addressing @Born Tao!

Boss, do you have my GPS co-ordinates?

Good you know who is the boss.