Turnaround

How did you afford soda na mkate?? you must have been a millionaire then…

cousin you always make my day :D:D:D reminds me of the days that my primary gf was abandoned at our home by her parents before my family and I… my mum wouldn’t take it in dad was away on a seminar, my grandma being a good friend of mine took us in and it was a whole weekend of sex education tukimsaidia na dame wangu kufanya chores za nyumba… the parents heard how unmoved my grandma was and they came for their daughter two nights later :D:D

hiyo worldcup ilikuwa USA. hapa kwa hii kijiji imejaa my agemates…

tuseme ulikuwa deputy head teacher juu mlikamua in shift na headmaster

:D:D:D:D:D:D, Your grandpa was crazy.

Approach yao ilikuwa mbaya.

:D:D

:D:D:D:D Your grandpa was legendary

Kwach @(Nyarwath) some inboxers have asked me why I am hitting on you etc…kumbe when I said tujuane, it is translated as something else? I meant tujuane as in speak to each other in Dholuo. So don’t mind me. I am now busy working on my pronounciation with the help of my friend in Kasipul.

I see someone has advised you about making money from your hekayas. Think about it as if you don’t someone else will. They are mind blowing as they are so packed and so relatable. I have laughed again. You were the most smartly dressed…:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D Huyo HM honestly expected your grandpa to be mad at you? Quite hilarious.

Hebu hit my inbox if you don’t mind

I will for sure…not right now as I am a bit busy and need to log out but I appreciate the invite and will be there soonest. See you there.

Great

@Mrs Shosho I also can speak dholuo. Can I deep dive to the inbox ‘tujuane’?

Not really although I have no reason to stop you. I have limited entrants to my inbox sana. I don’t just like Nyarwath’s hekayas because he is a Jeng. Nope. He and I know each other from some other cosmos, for sure. We just need to unmask each other PRIVATELY.

My Tujuane message to him went down sooooo bad. I like your rare hekayas too. Post them more often.

If you never bought Grandpa mzinga for the good job…u messed up…

I used to buy him chang’aa, his favourite

https://chat.whatsapp.com/1otASJT6aR8Ij0gSGVSCqr

@Jakababa this was a brilliant piece. Naona tukiwa na wewe tunaweza make movie moja wasimu sana. Hio details and narration iko tops. Asande @Waithelelo wa Kush for letting me in on this.