Turning down advances from so called high quality womenz

You keep contradicting yourself.

One moment you say this:

The next moment you say this:

You’re an idiot. And a woman’s value is not a function of her profession. A girl’s value is measured by her looks and femininity.

A high-status woman is one who’s pretty, feminine, and chaste. By chaste, I mean she vets the people she sleeps with.

An air-hostess is a woman who interacts with a lot of high-status men. And if she’s throwing herself at you, what are the chances she’s also given a lot of other men a taste of her půssy?

I mean, what’s so special about you? From your posts, there’s no indication that you’re witty or intelligent or anything remarkable. You’re just an ordinary ghaseer humble-bragging about the attention he receives from desperate post-walls.

Sawa boss. You’re the bigger man.

Are you really suited to advise anyone on matters regarding relationships.

Wewe mwenyewe you were duped into paying 6 months rent for a smelly hairy prostitute. You have no business advising anyone.

Hell hath no fury like a bitch scorned.

lmao 2.gif

Your definition of a high-quality woman is fundamentally wrong.
You erroneously equate beauty, career and money to a woman’s quality, while you should be considering other factors such as youth, education, femininity, looks, character, etc.

An air hostel for a Gulf airline, Amegawa, to wealthy Arabs and African travelers, Pia
She has been offered expensive experiences you will probably never achieve in your lifetime.
She is petite, tall, and beautiful but definitely not marriage material (therefore not high quality).

A rich importer and dentist are also not high-quality women.
That kind of money may give you endless headaches if you marry the two.

Let me answer you with a question: Do you remember in exams the invigilator would sometimes say “please read and understand”?. What do you understand by the use of "so called " in the title of this thread?

Saving bitches from lifestyle diseases one bitch at a time.

ION. This could be the multiverse ya kudinyana and all manner of debauchery, so ukidedi St. Peter pale Pearly gates akiuona anaexclaim
“Wueeh! we vile unakaa kadinya nikama uliwafyeka daily. Karibu, huku umekam ni kuimba na kufagia tu.”
You look at the stub where your groin used to be and start wailing and pleading wakurudishe.
–Andrew Kibe.

@messiahette and @Pastorde will confirm this.

“So called” denotes your personal assessment of “high quality women” with a negative connotation. But we expected that the women are generally of high quality.

As an example… “so called rich men” are actually rich…but your personal perspective of such men could be negative. But it shouldn’t be lost that the men are actually rich.

enyewe kijiji iko na high IQ fellas na huwa hawa jigambi…ukifikisha miaka Kama yangu utajua mboro yako sio ya kuingiza tu shimo zozote ati ju umepewa…sex with my wife is very good coz she knows dick ni yake pekee anaweza lamba bila presha

Hii Kenya inataka wanaume kama wewe boss.

I only turn down orphans, I do not have the muscle for their heartbreaks. Anything else that breathes I will grab a shot and sleep.

what is it do you think they ‘see’ in you for them to throw themselves at you?

High quality woman: Below 25, naturally beautiful (no excessive make up), no kids, formally educated…

Apo sawa. @Heke ongeza huyu mujamaa kwa ob ya planteshen

That’s not high value, rather unmarriageable. I have such a kind and I only use her for recreational purposes. She does not know my main phone number or even my house. Naeza ingia karura with minimum consequences

:D:D:D

Nyorosha kunyorosha

hao makunguru sugu unawapiga kuni kama umeingia stealth mode B-2 style