Tusaidieni UK kuchagua CS wa Finance

sorry, sikua numeona vizuri

Why is the media so narrow-minded? There are hundred of Kenyans who would qualify for CS Treasury but they just have to highlight the same folks over and over again.

I hope Uhunye won’t militarise Treasury too like he has done with every post that has been deemed sensitive and dogged with scandals.

wenye hu oppose ndii ni wale husema “uhuru is a good guy, he means well for this country, …its only that he is surrounded by bad people…” Living in denial. Ndii anajua shida iko wapi na huwa haogopi kusema, na time huwa inamprove right

How long have you followed him?

When he was very active criticizing the SGR - he was right about the inflated costs,contracts, even to some extent the viability… but i knew he is just a bitter after he was asked how best the funds would have been spent, the nigger started saying we should have built the railway towards the eastern side of Kenya towards ET to open it up …WTF…opening the eastern side is important but compared to increasing capacity from meter gauge to SGR on a route that already has business and sure cargo market???

then he went on to praise the TZ SGR, anyone who cannot see the TZ SGR is a white elephant bigger than the Ke SGR???

Just because Uhuru and Ruto are pieces of shit does not make Ndii 100% correct on issues…

Tulisema ununue Droid ya 5 k

@Okiya uko na kura hapa. You are in the leading pack.

Kwani if the government wa illegitimate, the handcheque makes it legitimate?

Not necessarily. That’s why I said he needs to move on.

Who is selling

You need to understand electoral politics, the person who was competing with Uhuru and had declared the govt as illegitimate agreed to join him…
That technically makes the govt legitimate.
NB/ the allegation of an illegitimate govt was a political statement, otherwise the CJ would not have sword Uhuru as pres…

a

Ananikalia ni kama anameza anti depressants- dawa za wenda wazimu

Can’t happen because it would require vetting by parliament. That’s why his only option is to choose from within the executive to bypass vetting.

Njiraini.

some people need a cause to remain relevant. for Ndii and Muguna Kuguna the cause if declaring the government despotic and illegitimate. Meanwhile the cows are going out to graze everyday and returning home in the evening…

Hii alipewa na Jeshi. CJ naye akafanya ingine:D.

[ATTACH=full]249840[/ATTACH]

@Okiya is currently leading. when is the pole closing?

You’re missing the point and a very unfortunate statement you’re making. If Raila thinks a person is corrupt today, and tomorrow after a handcheque he thinks the person is not corrupt, does that make the person uncorrupt? The legitimacy of a government is not dependent on the feelings of Raila. Raila should not think for you. Inspite of what i think of his many statements, at least Ndii has enough brains to know that he ought to think for himself.

From the those percentages, it seems to me people didn’t get your question @meriamata The answer they have given is for WHO WOULD YOU LOVE TO BE PICKED. instead of the most likely to be picked by UK.

Warudishe Kibaki…ama aandike son yake…the same way the father had appointed Muigai (the first born)