Tuskys is collapsing!

I hope they can turn things around. It’s an amazing Kenyan success story. But the fact that, even with their massive resources and network, they haven’t gotten into the eCommerce space tells me that there is/are seriously backward bonobo(s) at the helm. One of my buddies ananukisha kitunguu hapa and he’s risen through the ranks, I hope ako na backup plan.

Ata mimi nasema ianguke ndio WaKenya wainamishe

Shrinkage of stock as result of employee theft, shoplifting, administrative error, vendor fraud, damage, and cashier error should always be below 5%

They had Tuskys online buts overall functionality was limited. Poorly optimised

It’s the family that’s responsible for the collapse, hapo hakuna mambo ya employees. They award themselves supply tenders that are skewed in their favour. Ndio uliona hao watoto washienzi wakikasirika hivyo na CEO coz alikuwa anataka ku-introduce competitive bidding.

Kenyans are very good at managing kiosks

You cannot impart skills and values that wewe mwenyewe hauna in the first place.
You cannot implore on the values of hard work to your kids when you have stolen wealth.

Is this the best way of kicking someone out…
Poor guy

Na carefooo.Those guys know what they are doing.
Naivas pia are good but wana kiburi pia

Huuuh aren’t you a Kenyan my friend.Ama you are a Kenyan living msituni

Kuna tuskys nimepitia juzi nikapata hakuna major brands even simple ones alafu wameanza kuspace vitu kwa shelves kuficha hio story

If you bailout Tuskys then all busineses deserve a bail out sio?

Many Kenyan businesses follow shortcuts and do not have clear succession planning… when the time comes, they will fall… but even then, this one was closely associated with Nakumatt and we know about Nakumatt, don’t we?

yaani a whole lawyer drafter a contractual engagement with a force majeure clause…me thinks that is some serious blunder by a learned friend

Kwa nini usinunue brookside ya Kamwana

Sijawai inunua,wacha tuimarishe mali ya mwananchi,I have always used KCC products.
Brookside labda niseme nimetumia kale ka butter mtu hupewa kwa ndege au hoteli.

force majeure must be inserted into any contract

fixed.

[SIZE=5]force majeure[/SIZE]

/ˌfɔːs maˈʒəː/

noun
[ol]
unforeseeable circumstances that prevent someone from fulfilling a contract.
irresistible compulsion or superior strength.
[/ol]

Ata Uchumi walianza io tabia