Tv for home entertainment..

I co-sign your style. I do that too, and i did it recently. A tv costing 65 k at lifestyle utaipata at 40 - 45 k luthuli. I got me a 40 inch samsung full hd and its a good one, shida tu ni vile the only audio out port ni moja and its an optical audio port, i have the old school receivers so i gotta get a coverter for that reason…

Which shop in Luthuli do you recommend? Because most things sold there ni imbo.

There’s one called Parker Radio Service just after the TomMboya junction on the right; next to Parker is another called Sankar. There’s also another huko mbele on the left inaitwa Royal King or something like that. Zingine I’d have to get the receipts niangalie.

1 Like

Very correct. for 40inch TV, your viewing distance will be 7 ft.

720p and 1080p pictures/videos will certainly look almost the same on a smaller tv like 32", so if u want a 32" i think a 720p is good at that size. However for a bigger screen 40’’ and above there is some significant difference in picture quality between 720p and 1080p, so if you buying 40’’ and above 1080p is the best.
Viewing distance will also depend with the content you are watching, the better the content quality the closer you can view it ie If you watching SD stuff on a larger screen you get further away from the screen, if u watching HD stuff on a larger screen you get closer to the screen. eg 480p on a 32" is best viewed 6feet away while the same on a 42" is best viewed 15 feet away…

2 Likes

ama ununue projector uache kutusumbua…u have enough info here

Naivas also stock them…

Yeah. With full HD pictures with no/little compression

yeah man. Watching lolwe tv on DVB T2 needs more distance than NatGeo on Dstv