Tv reviews... Honest opinion

I trust LG. Never disappointed for the last 7 years. Power guard is vital to protect from power surge.

Sony is damn expensive! Though the features are great. Samsung na LG pia ni expensive but here comes Chinese products that are cheaper and very promising! Kwanza Hisense inaanza kushika hadi Europe. TCL pia iko sawa. 43 inch tv at less than 40K is a good price. ‘known brands’ watajua ulimwengu coz something has to give.

Quality ndio huwa questionable kwa new brands. So most people tend to prefer the known brands.

Kweli mi ni mhuni.
I don’t need a television. Laptop imenitosha

At times ni pata potea, my dad bought his first colour tv in 1998, LG was a very new brand, aka Eliza advice ya a few bar owners who had bought it pia yeye akanunua. I serves him till today. Then akanunua DVD player in the mid 2000s, a very funny Chinese brand, ili hapa within one year. At times risks are worth it

Sony ndio mambo yote.great connectivity options and great sound quality and ofcourse the bravia engine is fucking awesome…ukinunua skyworth utaitana.

Ps. Always strive to go for full HD panels for great picture quality no matter the viewing distance

FACT: The best TVs were made by pioneer. They sold there patents to Panasonic. Panasonic made some awesome plasmas and then discontinued.

Plasmas were just to too expensive to manufacturer. They have hands down the best picture quality but unfortunately the cost of making the panels was unsustainable

Planned obsolescence.

Kenyans are very good about botching about this and that and yet provide no online reviews of the brands that work them up. Often what you get is stuff bordering on tumors and scare-mongering.

Make a general online search and you’ll come across some serious electronics forums with very useful info. Years back when I was shopping for a tv I found some particularly useful India forum on the same.

Badala kujisumbua na convertor, why not get the same model from Europe or the Middle East?

And they weren’t energy efficient. Kisha the panels suffered from image ‘burn-in’.

whatever you decided on steer away from luthuli hehe huko sitawai kanyaga tena

imei ni kdf, mtu akileta ufala anakunjwa ama alishwe mbegu

me niliona ata hao watu unaeza wageuzia ukicome na mariamu mtawai screen za sare

I think it’s far way cheaper in the US.

Hisense all the way i have been owning one for 2 yrs now.

what’s your opinion btwn hi sense and Sony…

armco mine has served me for the last 4years but my armco decoder had hiccups after 3years of service so choose Wat suits u i bought mine without asking advice or googling

That Street is full of counterfeits. I was duped and bought a fake LG. I curse to this day.