TV screen Repair??

Niko na solution. Nirushie number yake pare inbox nitamsort…

Nilikuwa nataka kumwambia @Qathuryma akutafute naona ulishafika

Kaboom… Surface to Air missile

I will assume you are not aware , so let me tell you bro. “Most fat” is proper English. “Most stupid, most ugly, most likely, most anything is proper English.” But you will have to leave better and best behind to grasp this. It’s not quite the same as “Fattest, or Stupidest, or ugliest,” but the aesthetics swim in same shores.

[SIZE=5]Just buy a new one , issues will keep cropping up will be more expensive in the long run ![/SIZE]

Yangu ya 40 inch niliangushiwa na small bro…nikauliza samsung wakaniambia itanicost 43k kuchange io screen n i boughtb the tv at 39k. Tafakari!!

Niaje mischieth, Fisked

Inakaa @Adeudeu fucked her TV.

I don’t think so. Most is used in cases where you can’t create a superlative using ‘est’ e.g. most stupid. In other cases it would be fattest, ugliest etc. Or at least that’s how I was taught

Ukitoka kwa mathe utabuy hata 52`’

Now you know bro

H

ehehehehe mize tulia…kuja ukunywe Guarana na usumbue @Ole_Wenu

Ah hako sikajalingi, nawachanga kana hara hara kakichoka kanatulia.

I’m actually right. 100%. You can confirm on any text editor e.g. Ms Word

Tunajua kizungu yote… Watu wengine ata high school tulifunzwa na professors. You lose

F*ck you for making me have to do this. Just because I put my point across politely doesn’t mean I’m leaving room for doubt. This is basic grammar. Hao professors wenu ndio wale waliingia UON na D-
[ATTACH=full]94689[/ATTACH]

Noogle! What do you wanna show me now, or you just wanted to say UoN? Kwani mi ndo nlisema ‘most fat’?

Kumbe you’re one of those. I’m out

You so naive in English grammar babaa… You better agree defeat. Nobody said they were at UoN. Noogle you lose

Wow! You’re just a regular dumb-ass. UON was a snide Joho reference.
P.S. Agree defeat? Really nigga?

[ATTACH=full]94707[/ATTACH]
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b7/99/98/b799986e094c92c1c74ed766c8b8d4e1.jpg