TV Series that made me question life itself

you are making a claim. prove it. Its not our task to investigate and try to prop up bullshit your pasta dreams up.

Apana, the entire burden of proof is on you. I hereby submit my faith as irrefutable evidence of things not seen.

Kazi kwenu.

It is the white man that has been on earth for 6000 years. He was grafted into existence by Yakub. His name was name was Adamus

Christianity vs Astronomy . Interesting read

Acha ufala. Drive to Philly today. You know this building, right?
[ATTACH=full]224812[/ATTACH]

At the top is an observation center - One Liberty Observation Deck, also called Philly From The Top . Pay the $7 or $8 and then prepare to be amazed.

Or visit The Franklin Institute Science Museum.

@digi is an Alien

@Purple, ‘effidens’ you can touch and feel.

Disclaimer: Not responsible for exhibits. I’m just a tour guide.

we are not alone, we have never been alone i dare say there have been different advanced civilizations before us, where they went/disappeared to i dont know, but there is enough evidence

1.pyramids (i know its cliché )

1. azetec remains

2. tiwanaku and pumapunku (my favorite and on my travel wish list)

4.sunken city ruins of Fuxian Lake in china

1. The Nazca Lines in southern Peru

the list is endless

umesahau Atlantis

Pyramids all over the world are over 15000 years old pre dating the 6000 year old bible which tells us Adam was the first man.

now space physicist do believe there is a possibility of existence of a multiverse , can you imagine a million other universes other than our own

possibility of intelligent life out there is highly possible

In the beginning GOD

All was made by Him and for Him

no sijaisahau but hakujawai kua ca concrete effidens yake or location, those mentioned above zote ziko na proof and exact locations

Extra-terrestrial evidence please. You admitted that we are not alone in the universe, as in presently not alone.

In another universe, places of worship maybe dingy backrooms of heroine dumps (although even in this universe, dopeheads do think these places are altars.) I might be a touring clown with a ‘Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus’.

Ms Red Herring, you want a live extra-terrestrial being brought to you? So he has to capture one first? Heeeh… ikae…

:D:D:D:D:D

Aliens dont exist. Endeleeni kuwatch conspiracy theories by maniacs from Trumpistan…

Our sun is a star with planets orbiting ama niaje? So the stars you see in the sky are also suns with planets orbiting it which definately harbour life forms maybe like ours or more advanced such that they were never included in NOAH’S ARCH.

Absolutely. I want to see that extra-terrestrial life cum alien in a photo but preferably a video clip of it, alive and kicking.

That’s how you ridiculous you people sound when you denounce faith but fail to produce tangible proof. Why do you have faith on some issues but not others? I thought a basic requirement of the scientific method is about experimenting and documenting events can be perceived with our senses?