Twitter and JPMorgan are removing 'master,' 'slave' and 'blacklist' from their code

It’s Mississippi that changed its flag. As for Mitch in KY… I’ll believe it when I see it. Purple’s party have to put measures to make sure they never lose an election.
In 2013 supreme court voted to do away with some provisions of the Voting rights act - they kept southern states from suppressing black vote.
Since then Southern states have closed most polling stations in black majority and implemented other measures to discourage voting in general.

If Democrats don’t win the Senate America will get worse and worse for common man while billionaires like Purple get laws bent to their will.

Mzee wale illegitimate vipii uliwacha Tacoma 30 years ago ndio walikua wanaweka security kwa ile Seattle autonomous Zone.
Wapatie shamba Mt Elgon wakuje walime

The issue of getting rid of racist and gender biased names and terminology in technology and other general use started a long time ago. For instance the issue of slave and master being discontinued and replaced with leader and follower I read it in an article back in 2005 or 6. We still use male and female plugs without any problems. Have you heard of an f-connector? Or 3 pinned male plug with a compatible 3 pinned socket (female plug)?

:D:Dfala wewe. Now that you mentioned Tacoma…the best pussies I got was from white trashes in Tacoma

It might seem unnecessary but it is a step towards a better society. These are incremental changes that seem insignificant but have a profound impact in the long-term. Everything matters if you want to change the mindset in every sector.

@digi kïhiiiiiiiiiii humbwa koko taktaka ya manispaa… I am back

Now the only thing remaining is to get rid of color black itself. These american liberals have lost their minds.:D:D:D