Twitter loses $5 billion in market value after Trump is permanently barred from the platform

trumps’ followers are half of all US twitter users. the company is going to take a bigger hit than they think. Nobody tweets like trump. i believe some social media company will pay him to join their platform. He should have done that years ago. Forced twitter to sign a deal for him to continue using their service. Go woke go broke

There’s no magic to it. When stocks tanked I panic sold Nvidia at 230ish after seeing it rise to 300+ having bought at $145. I thought stocks are going to zero. After my shock wore off I had to buy something. Nvidia was already recovered so I had to choose something with more upside - I was wrong. I bought Twitter instead. I later went back into Nvidia but at $490!!! It’s now at $550…
Long story short most tech stocks have doubled, 3x, 10x in the last year. Any idiot could have done it.
[ATTACH=full]344368[/ATTACH]

Uno huku vumbistan,if yes which tool are you using for the trade leaving money aside

Shemeji,hata Mimi in solidarity with uncle Trump nimetoka huko

Weee hunufuata aje kama nzi ya choo.Amba wuithirie cia Waithaka utanathie gwa Turampuu

After Uhuru stole the elections I decided Vumbistan wasn’t for me. So hapo siwezi kusaidia.

Reminder that Newsmax had to retract all their Dominion claims. How can anyone take them seriously?

Why don’t these Trump followers just leave twitter? All they ever do is complain about it even as they get their accounts deleted. You are seriously overestimating the value of Trump’s tweets

[SIZE=7]Conservatives Complain About Losing Twitter Followers Amid QAnon Purge[/SIZE]

Conservatives Complain About Losing Twitter Followers Amid QAnon Purge

No wonder unaweza kununua hizo shares