Two crash scenes.... Same eye witness

hii ngombe inajiita Pilot and the fool cant string a five letter English sentence ? then ako attached kwa department ya Before accidents happen ama ?

hapo kwa Lake Nakuru he was not the eye witness. He states he knows the pilot that is why he went there. This was several days after the chopper crash

[ATTACH=full]137418[/ATTACH]

Huyo journalist amesema, “Crime of scene”…
:D:D

He said he was heading to Nairobi at a few minutes to 7 and he was behind the governors car, seeing the way he is dressed I thought he had something serious taking him there. Ukiangalia hiyo clip ya citizen inakaa it was shot mid morning hivi. Nilishangaa what he was still doing at the scene 4 hours later

So, what’s his mission in these accident scenes? Disinformation?

No, from the interview ya citizen hajasema alikuwa kwa entourage. Amesema after witnessing the accident he drove back and told some APs that there was a governors car involved in an accident wakuje wachunge bunduki

That was my first thought, then naona sasa he is a professional witness

Colombo ameanguka chini kuona hii

The OP has forgotten to acknowledge source. I’ve seen the same in Buyer’s be wear in facebook.

:D:D:D he says the governor was talking to him. Thats a crazy guy…whoever he is.

Civilian angefikiria about securing the guns kweli?

Or the whole story is hogwash! Pilot wa gava atakuwa aje assigned kama security detail? Na kama angekuwa kwa security detail, si yeye and the guys in the second car ndio wange secure the guns. Wacha tuone where this story goes coz. by usiku story yake itakuwa imejulikana.

hio ngombe imefanya tumeamini sasa wameuwa huyo Kafana .

Not the same guy, huyu everyone at GSU Recce 1 knows him and that’s enough said. Moto ya kuotea mbali.
[ATTACH=full]137422[/ATTACH]

tunangoja sasa muite press conference mukiwa na papu museme venye ameuwawa na venye mulikuwa mumeongea kwa simu mambo ya boycott

Kwani iko nini? Tutaotea ndani ya jiko :smiley:

True, kwanza kwa ile interview ya ntv yenye kizungu na pia kiswahili ilimchenga, ati
“mi ni pilot, nafanya na idara…”[SIZE=16px](fala aka realise he is in kiswahili too deep), [/SIZE]
“Ok niko state” (hand gestures everywhere, karibu akwame tena , WTF does that even mean)
“mimi ni pilot wa state”

Mwau aneambiwo aketi pale…

Mutiso mambo?