Two girls. Advice

Same problem am going through right now… ni kwa vile sikutaka tongue lashing hapa kijijini. Let me summarize what you are going through and tell me if am wrong.
25 YEAR OLD
-You like the 25 year old because kuna venye her she gets you… shes exposed in a way you guys just click.
-she has an ass that uki-imagine another guy banging… is leaving u with a bad taste kwa mdomo.
-Shes the woman you’d want to show off to your friends that you bagged a pretty learned one that comes with side mirrors.
-She can login to an a new computer and send you files bila hustle, represent you in an event when ur not around and you wont feel less represented.
-Downside, nyumbani hawezani, yeye ni wale wa “ITS THE MANS RESPONSIBILITY!!!”
-You want her badly but shes a flight risk, 50/50. But hopes are keeping you alive on this.
-she doesnt look secure in the longterm… you arent sure kama ni wa kuwekwa.

[CENTER]20 YEAR OLD[/CENTER]
-Sweet na NAIVE…and her naivety appeals to you sana.
-Clueless but can be around longterm… hataki mambo mingi…probably gives you missionary and anything new you have to suggest.
-Can makethe perfect wife lakini if the mboys discovers shes headless…utwaambia nini…
-Probably the type that types all the time “MEANING…ama NDIO KESEMA?”
-Wale unalala without worries, bado ako na high school love
-Shes do or die
-Downside is kama kuna matanga kwao… they will look up to you in many ways.

[CENTER]SUMMERY[/CENTER]
You want the 20 year old, to add more ass, expose herself kidogo, get a good job, sharpen her brains, get a new wealthy family…BUT… still maintain her innocence, be chilled and generous for you. Even if we were given clay and human software we still wouldnt come up with everything we want… manufacturers defect lazima.
Take the 20 year old, make her better na zile huwezi sahau. Hujatuambia kitandani wako aje… that also always has a way of pulling things to one side.

The more mature you become, the more you stop concentrating on superficial stuff like yellow yellow color or a larger ass, and you concentrate more on things like tabia, can she cook, is she addicted to attention etc.

Go for the spoilt brat. you need some drama in life!

Akiwa corporate world ni mboga ya mdosi na management. When I was an employee, I used to work at some corporate office, and there was this big booty chic in marketing. Alikuwa anakaa interested so I asked around. Niliambiwa amekamuliwa na heads of department kama kama wote huko. Corporate world ni brothel ni vyenye tu watu huko huvaa suti na kuongea kizungu.:smiley:

Drama is something only women crave. Wanaume tunapenda peace of mind ndio tutengeneze pesa undistracted. Lakini juu OP anataka kufuga big-assed spoilt corporate kunguru, I have a feeling that he indeed wants a shit tonne of drama in his life.

Kaa chini ujiulize mgani anakuletea stress mob. Wacha yule anakuweka too much stress. Hata mbirrionaire need some peace of mind.
Ukifuata makende in future utajipata unalia kwa cho juu utajipata that hot girl amekuwa hippo anakukausha na kukuletea kisirani kwa nyumba.

Marry the 25 year old. Give her 6 years to show her true colours. Is she’s not what you expected in a wife then look for the 20 year old (she’ll be 26) and come up with a cock and bull story of how you were ‘trapped’ in a loveless relationship. Women love being saviours. Ataingia box na ajifungie ndani

Utterly true. Cooperate world is one big brothel…kwanza usiwahi kubali khupipi kuanza story za kwenda team building naivasha…inauma bana

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]I feel cheated as well, I thought it was a menage troi type of situation kumbe ni ghassia inaroroa tu

Are we dating the same 2 women??!

Kuma hua haisomi so oa mwenye kuma poa and i hope ni huyo chef. Chefs are roho safi sana.

Women crave drama??

It is usually a waste of time to advice niggas who ask advice about women. The nigga already knows who he wants, and is looking to validate his choice. So, huyo mwenye umechagua muoe uache kusumbua elders.

:D:D Leta hekaya

I feel like am in the same boat. I

None. Frankly, you’re not mature enough…bado uko very superficial.

It’s obvious you should choose the 20 year old lakini hana pesa ata ya familia and that bothers you. Don’t marry the 25 year old no matter how “perfect” she looks on paper. She would make a horrible life partner.

They live off of that shit. Why do you think they love watching telenovelas and trashy reality shows? Drama my friend

My friend sex dries up real quick after she secures her future through marriage. Utaoa juu ya kuma mzuri alafu after umeoa ukuwe unaona hiyo kuma tu once a month kama mshahara:D:D:D

Aha! Na kwani 20 y/o atakuwa amebarizi hapo akimngoja for 6 years arudi? Atakuwa akilimwa na birrionaires. By the time the guy makes up his mind the 20 y/o will be the new 25 y/o.

Is this a question? 20 year old? Kwani umerogwa? Ghaseer