Two Hornbills in a Bus.

I wish ungekuwa umekaa next to them and try to mind your own business, I doubt and you would have retained your sentiments, labda ungeshuka uchukue another bus. I always avoid such situations no wonder I carry my headphones, jana I was not lucky.

:D:D:D:D inaruhusiwa

:D:D:D

Mimi ni wa stage Next, Kenyatta Road nimeikataa.

were you the subject of that conversation?

I don’t know. Were you?

it seems like you are a loudmouth yourself, isn’t it!

Tulia Wakanyama.

Nice hekaya but rusungu kidogo ina kupiga chenga.

Wewe ni pervert.

No I just mind my business with the mamas thighland

Sitakataa, nilirudi to basics. very soon I will be your lecturer

Mostly nikiwa kwa PSVs I read an Ebook, text some lass or play games. Tried this pretty lass once kumbe she was bangin the donda. Kungurus allover…

Kuna kitu inaitwa damu. Kama unafeel mtu, why not. The key is to master self-control.

I like how u call them “hornbill”:D:D

Hapa ungecheswa

I HATE public transport! HATE! Kwanza sitting nxt to a man ni shida tupu! Kwanza if its long distance you will regret it! REGRET!!! Thank God these days there are flights to everywea. Because I’ve suffered! No matter what I would do, vaa sura ya job,read a book, look annoyed. Men must just be sumbua. I think I just have a motherly disposition! Nakwambia a cab driver has cried on me. Heh! Another young man told me his gf was impregnated twins by his best friend while he studied in Australia. Wueh! Vitu nimeambiwa. Acha kuongea kwa simu. Pouring their heart out to me. Anyway,I thank God I hardly ever use public transport anywea bcz I was suffering! All manner of characters! Perverts,pickpockets, even tout and driver want to fondle you. Nakwambia MATATU ni shida. I don’t even want to remember! But I have some good memories of a gentleman paying for me after being pickpocketed.And another lady who tetead me, makanga alikataa na change yangu. That girl shouted at the kange akatoa pesa. Others maybe wanaona I have too much money, they shudnt rudishia me change. Mwingine alitoroka na change ya 500 . I used to carry a book and have headphones ndio nisiskize hiyo ushenzi ya classic fm. One day I sat nxt a young guy, anajaribu kuniongelesha,I jifanya I can’t hear juu ya headphones, unajua alinitoa earphones? Ati, am talking to you!!! Sasa akaanza kuniuliza juu ya kitabu. It was about maumau women. I think men take a mat to be a brothel! So I had a strategy of seating nxt to women or older men. If evn in your own car,theyll disturb you, sasa wen ur in public transport ndio ni nini hawatajaribu? Na usifikirie its Kenyan men. Ive Sat nxt to muzungu men,Congolese,Nigerian,Tanzanian but Rwandese and Ugandan men they don’t sumbua women in public transport! Saa hio ndio unajua urembo ni liability, anyway yalio pita sI ndwele. Although I still occasionaly use mat,once in a blue moon,if I can’t get a cab, like out of Tao at rush hr but Im always apprehensive! Cabs nayo is another story, a cab driver female elderly, just fell apart, mwingine akashikwa na cop obstruction akaitushwa 5k, I had to tetea her, mpaka huyo cop siku hizi ni boyfriend yangu - maybe ni Pamba. MATATU giving you hell overlapping wen ur in ur own car.Anyway, you grow a thick skin.

Inspector @pamba unaitwa[ATTACH=full]129995[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GAY!