Two Obituaries

http://kenyalaw.org/caselaw/cases/view/95254/ [ATTACH=full]2724[/ATTACH]

Summarize for us the legal mambo jumbo pris…

Africans dont draw elaborate wills. Some wealthy people just live as if they are mountains and they will always be there. However, sometimes you have a first wife who fucks you up so that you dont even know whether you sired her kids. The kids are so much against you because their mama tells them stories of an evil dad. So you just leave your wealth to the other wife and the kids. That is where contests come from.

In some cases, one wife and kids are loyal so they get the best part of the will. Labda the other one is dry fraed so many time while jamaa is hustling as is usually the case. In this Waiganjo’s case, maybe he fell out with some kids(most common in complex families like this), so he gave them a raw deal.

a big generalization if i ever saw one

@Purr_27 we ALWAYS think with our dicks :smiley:

1 Like

Well most men dnt reason wen they reach ths stage

:confused::confused: OKAY …

For a man choices ni izo mbili, poko ama clande, i prefer poko they dont stick or come back to haunt you, they are all whores anyway

Reminds me of Israel Vibrations’ “Vultures”

…♫♪The cat chased the mouse♩♬
♬While the dog raced the cat around the corner♩♬
♩♪The vultures are waiting ♩♪ to see the great slaughter ♬
♬So they can fly down and clean up after♩♪

2 Likes

lol.sawa msee wa mapoko

Fighting because they want a piece of cake they never helped bake. These conflicts mostly hutokana na watu kukaa wakingoja boss awe promoted to glory ndio warithi mali just like that.

The battle is between the surviving son from the first wife on the one hand, and the second wife supported by the two widows of the departed sons.

…and the African’s kid is told to go look for his own wealth rather than grow what is already there.

There is no sense of ownership at all.

The Asian kid will get a masters and after a few years of working elsewhere and learning work skills, goes back to grow the empire that his father and grand dad built.

Meanwhile the nyeuthi is plotting how to sell off everything mazishi ya mzee yaki isha … hawa watu wawili hawata wahi patana …