Tyrone karushwa kutoka sushi restaurant juu ya kudunga Nikes

Uncle Toms. Mbona hawakufukuza the while lady with Adidas sneakers?
The irony of the owner being in sneakers is also very funny

Owner is probably not going inside to dine. He probably has a kaoffice in there or is doing an inspection. So he is excused.

Adidas Juu Chini

You have conveniently ignored the white lady with sneakers

People are just plain dildos,not forgetting you, nimekwambia a very plain example,coast resorts dont admit tshirts for dinner whats so hard to understand what smart casual means. Ama kizungu ngumu? Vaa smart ukiingia restaurant even with kunguruz,sio tight jeans tshirt na balenciaga…ghaseer poonder…sijui kwanini nakuexplainia logic. If you were exposed to such,we wouldn’t be bickering like old hags. If it was a white dude hata thread hungeingia but ni mblack ukaona dhulma,peleka ujinga mbali,learn etiquette while youre there,stupid uncultured swine

I didn’t ignore. In my original statement, I stated that it is racist if they let others with tennis shoes through. So then you pursue legal channels. Causing a scene will not work your way. Just like when a cop stops you, you smoothly talk your way. They will Let you in. After all, you are paying. They want your money.

racism in the us is clear as day , self-hate manginas would deny or say its negro’s fault but its not

Like $100+ sushi when you count the drinks, dessert and ridiculous mandatory tips. Watu hutoa wapi hii nguvu ya kutupa pesa at establishments which don’t even like you? The way they talked down to them is everything I needed to see, this wasn’t only about their attire. There’s a way you handle valuable customers.
This couple coulda done what we like to do. We head over to Chipotle for 2 chicken burrito bowls then pass by Whole Foods for soft drinks, mixed berry pie and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Then we drive to the nearby local park which is over a thousand beautiful acres of trees, flowers and grass. We have our normal chilling spot where eat all our food in peace. For a total of under $50, no fuss or pressure to put on a show, no bad feelings of discrimination etc. Black people, money is power so make it count! And sushi is highly overrated junk food anyway.

You are too cheap sometimes. You will save all this money and die and leave it for your kids to squander. I used to do Chipotle 3 times a week. Hiyo si kitu. Nurses do sushi 3 times a week at a minimum. Plus brunch wakitoka night shift.
Reality is that couple didn’t have to eat there. Lots of sushi places way better that people walk in with sandrus. Lots of people in high end steakhouses with slippers every day.

Aaaaaaaaaw hell naw shieeeeet :smiley:

If I was in their shoes I would have taken it as a sign from God to leave asap. Hakuna haja ya kuchukua videos and arguing at people who have stated very clearly that they don’t want you. How can you suffer to make money and also suffer when spending it? By the way, sometimes we find it hard buying drinks at chipotle coz it’s like $2.50 for a cup lol.

I like the way the guy pointed it out to them that wako na ushenzi. Huyo mwenyewe pia ni fala fulani so, hapo kubishana ni bure.

I also like that it has been recorded. Watu waone na waamue kutoka hapo.

Piece of shit racist owner!

I bet you too can. Nunua kakulie nyumbani if you find dressing up for it too tasking. Besides there are a million sushi places,did he have to pick that one up ama he was looking for clout? Well he got it.

Are the burritos still good??? GOD I swear I miss those things…and Quiznoz too…a

Oh yeah!!! So good. The salsa verde just hits the spot, along with the sour cream, guac etc. You need to come back!

I don’t know why I come to these posts expecting something different every time. We really are our own worst enemies.

Racism is when the rules don’t apply to everyone equally