TZ accident (Gori images)

Oh no! So sad

They should have minimum qualifications for driving schools as a driver you should be aware of your environment and vehicle at all times one should be able to tell when his vehicle is not behaving normally ie. flat tire, less traction, over/under steering etc. what a waste of young lives by one idiot who couldn’t tell that the road was slippery.

no heads will roll. fatal accidents are the order of the day in TZ. kwanza PSV buses hazinyongwi speed, 160kph is the standard with dangerous overtaking everywhere.

I pity your ignorance and stupidity just because of that very careless statement you made at the end. Of course you have allowed the progress of the white man’s mind wash to take rest in yours. I loathe it when a white man looks down upon a black man but i hate it more when a black man looks down upon his fellows. You are a disgust.

@Meria Mata weka spoiler wacha story hazina miguu

Very sad, even more especially in this case when kids are involved.

Damn.

Nyonya mboro pole pole comments zikue fupi sio essay

Oooh dear me… totally heartbreaking…

Sasa sielewi vile watoto walikufa wote. Kwani dereva alikuwa anaenda kama rocket. I thought children always have a better chance.

May their innocent souls RIP

Hapa ndio watu wasema ni mazingaombwe, utaskia mara ohh hakukua damu, etc

The only reason hakuna damu is because they all killed each other by banging their little bodies against each other. Internal injuries ndiyo the most probable cause of death.
Wengine I’m sure wamekufa kama wanaangaliwa because anybody who is in shock and not moving is assumed dead by African standards!
Resuscitation and first aid is a foreign concept that only happens in movies.
Kazi nikutoa miili and lay them on display.

Very sad indeed. RIP

The number of the departed souls has risen to 36

Rest in Peace little angels.

Au Contraire. There’s little blood because the amount of G killed in this instance. 120km/h to 0km/h in milliseconds = around 13Gs

As of today, yes. Somehow I only learnt of the accident today, Kiss FM (Tz) had a 4-hour tribute show.

It was really sad. A very sombre memorial was held today in Arusha where Matiangí represented Kenya. I was wrong the number of the dead is 35 and not 36 as I had earlier indicated.

You can get updates from www.millardayo.com

Who’re you whipping?