Tz vs Kenya

Blonde is still a blonde hata upatie fake accent. Kwanza blonde nyeuthi

There is a saying that ties the guilty to fear…
@gashwin is that sentence grammatically correct?

Ka-mum hapa umeniangusha

Ah ni wewe, how predictable. You remind me of those hideous vultures always swarming in the sky for dead carcass. I’ll educate you this once. The term reasoning is singular; thereby whatever follows must be in singular form as well.

I agree with you that economic drivers drive currencies too. But how do you explain that Kenyan economy has grown since yr 2002 yet kSh has lost its value too? Did the Kenyan govt devalue the ksh too? Economic growth is not the only driver. Alaf yako is the worst form of reasoning. It’s as if we’re working on ‘directly proportional’ form 2 mathematics.

If it weren’t for gugu…

Am none the wiser…Thank you.

Sorry, hakuna kitu ya maana umesema…

Sure the economy has grown but how much has it expanded in relation to the currency which it is pegged on? For the IMF to come out and brand the Ksh as a managed currency, not a floating one speaks volumes. I believe 2019 is the year to watch, ngoja tu uone vile katanuka.

““For months now, the shilling has exchanged at around 100 units against the dollar, despite shocks of IMF facility withdrawal and raising of the United States Federal rates by 0.25 eight per cent to 2.25 per cent.

The shilling is a sensitive subject for the country’s authority since with every percentage devaluation, the size of external debt grows.

“Given the continued appreciation of the real exchange rate, the external position is assessed to be weaker than fundamentals,” said IMF.””

Arm-twisting tactics since the 1980s. China came.

@Purple pia wewe humake grammatical mistakes mingi, nashindwa tu ku correct for fear of banishment to Siberia and beyond! :D:D

@Purple explain to us then why the Kuwait currency (Dinar) is exchanged at 3.2USD.

Or did you think mighty USD is supreme?

michael “ranebaga” met with the deputy prime minister who is also the minister for finance, yesterday at the request of western ambassadors…uhuru alisemaje kuhusu china io siku? china are vultures just like imf, and they know kenya is on deathbed, hawaendagi mahali kwa uzuri…will post wat they discussed tomorrow

If you were old enough between 1980 and 2002 you would know nothing IMF prescribed for the economic recovery of African countries ever worked. With China we at least have a dirty expensive white elephant modern railway with old engines to show…There, I saved you the trouble of describing the SGR.

the railway is good for the eyes. for the masses to feel something is being done. but when you get down to the final account you get a loss. and Chinese are ruthless just like imf. Uhuru said “once kenya becomes stable, its obvious they will bring their conditions (Chinese)”

Their economy is very strong due to oil exports. Kuwait is one of the top 5 richest countries in the world per capita. Because of their strong and stable economy, the Kuwait dinar is a highly sought after currency.

Wazi mjuaji,I wanted to tell him the same…mtu ni kama analazimishwa kukaa huku…mara Ruto,mara Uhuru,mara KRA

All because you got dallas to change…vile kunaenda itafika 1usd to Kes 90…no manipulation

We need analysis from unbiased person…The arguments here reveals lots of self interest

How does a currency determine the size of an economy?