U brahs ever think about how

Wrong forum to preach

Unless you come to your senses and realise that all things on earth are never parmanent, then you will stil continue to persue them blindly. I have been watching how people grab land, thingking that they will never die. Everyone is appointed to die ones and after that comes judgement. After knowing this, the you should never participate in the places where they grab land. By the way, human beings are active on earth for a period of seventy years. People are very funny, some even go to sugery so that they may be younger. They dont know that the earth is never eternal. I keeps on swallowing people and it never swells up.

D

D,you ever wonder why you are here but not anywhere else? l can see u r well versed with the bible but l,d advise u to read widely,aquint ua self with what a billion+ hindus believe,budhas etc reading will not take u to hell u fearful saint!!!
Lecture us about land grab…eh? read the book of joshua report back to me before sundown.

You were making very good points until you threw in the word accidental in there and now I just think of you as another jaba consumer

I work hard to fulfill desires of my heart, i strive to keep my peace and stay on my lane.

At the end of the day, i may pass through Sabina joy or 1824. Upon leaving either of those premises i may be hit by a bullet, get buried at Muchatha or Lang’ata.

If by any chance my lifestyle offended a higher being, that’s on him or her or it- and he watched me do all that, i wonder how spooky he must be.

Bottom line, I LIVED MY LIFE! and don’t need any of that shit after this.