Uber business

Well put,. I would rather buy milking cows with the 600k worth 150k @,.atleast I can try and squeeze a paltry 40ltrs per day per cow na niuuze @30 Kshs per liter kwa dairy

It wouldnt work with this math because the principal will depreciate by the same amount as the earnings. hehehe. unataka kusema taxi ni upuss?

I use Uber a whole lot. Collective feedback from drivers is; it is a profitable business if you as the car owner drive the car and is car loan free.

Yep it’s not worth it if you buy and hire someone, but if you drive it yourself, returns are good and rewarding … very tricky biz , just like all good ideas , our Kenyan wave of all jumping into a new idea without control , made the cab app biz extremely flooded…

point taken

Thanks @ okiya!

Uber munches 25% of earnings as commission while it is 15% for Bolt.

What brands of vehicle are suitable for uber?

Naona unatafuta weekend job. Toyota Vitz na Mazda Demio ndio nimeona sana

Sawa

unacheza sana nani. unajua ku-mentain ngombe ya maziwa ni kama kumaintain ndege?

With the same investment of 600k,. I can bet ROI would be favorable with 4 dairy cows than an Uber,. Ngombe nne za zero grazing that is.

unafikiria ngombe inawekangwa kwa parking basement?

Waambie ngombe ya giredi apana mcheso haonangi zingine zinawekewa carpet na zinachazewa ka muziki

kama huwezi maintain gari ng’ombe si rahisi. ngombe wa maziwa uhitaji attention. huwezi weka ngombe parking ingoje itibiwe mwisho wa mwezi pesa ikipatikana

Of course ngombe inahitaji attention,. Same applies to gari na maintance and repairs, fuel etc,. Point is despite the headache ya dairy cow’s na shamba boy the ROI will be higher than with an Uber,. Do the math

And now this[ATTACH=full]253699[/ATTACH]

KRA itamaliza sisi,

I have been thinking through this business, and I have decided I am going for it. Not uber per se, but other hailing digital apps in Nakuru and Eldoret.

Uber as a company has never made a profit since it started operating, everything else notwithstanding, I don’t understand how an investor expects to make money from investing in the company’s operations