Uchumi mbaya

mpesa inasema catherine kiarie

:D:D:D

Watoto alinunua sokoni kama avocado? Atafute hao majamaa walee watoto wao. Otherwise Nyawira anafanya Wira ya voluntary

Damaged goods looking for a beta male provider to cuck. Hard pass

Slight correction. You cannot make a woman pregnant. She decides to get pregnant. Unless it’s rape… Kama she gave it up willingly and readily she has done some personal hesabu.

Haha you think someone who types sentences with spellings like cwesi ctaki na mtu crius will be able to take baby daddies to court and afford lawyers. Judging off the Pic I posted which is the whatsapp Pic of that number she gave out looks like she’s mashinani. You might find those dudes are just also some low level workers or shamba boys who don’t earn much. So she isn’t likely to get much in return as far as court mandated payments.

And I agree with @uwesmake hapo Facebook ata Pata opportunists na watu wabaya. She posted that and even gave our her number na already ime fika Hapa and I have it as a random.

Kuchimba then karura ndanindani…

Women need to be careful about the type of men they give the coochie to.

You better disabuse yourself of the notion that women “give” men coochie, much less anything. Once you do that, hopefully you will realize that you aren’t any more responsible for what comes out of that liaison than she is.

Hizi vitu zimechapa postwall unapenda Sana kuanza na ile ghassia Betty Kyalo

:D:D…no strings attached na ukiomba vitu ni direct si ati “oh twende out”…“nibuyie blablabla”…nikuuliza tu kama anakupea ama akupei…and they are mostly mature to understand that…hawa younglings wanataka chasing game yenye mimi nilisahau

Wanaume tujiheshimu…tuli sema singo matha is a no go zone…men are rational thinkers hii maneno ya Captain Save-a-hoe iishe bana…
Men are the price and nobody should tell you otherwise…

Kufuck singo matha Na kuingia mitini ni tamu sana

Hehehehe

Leo Agwas umeongea kama wazee kumi. Hii point, na ile No. 10. Hata nimeshangaa.

There is a reason why expansion of welfare in the black community in the U.S.A led to many single mother household. Women marry for chiefly economic and financial reasons. The welfare state replaced the husband.

Sijakataa omwami…kuwafuga ndio nakataa

Single mothers wako na shida tu

Well put, i should say. but…

[SIZE=1]Enigma, you sound like a fellow with experience in such a matter…[/SIZE]