UDA KALENJIN WHATSAPP LEAKED!

If the authenticity was in question I would not expect Ruto’s gang here to be so engaged and rattled… :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]344809[/ATTACH]

2022 Kikuyu mtaona Moshi. Gathecha will appoint CJ who is anti husla. Halafu iebc awekee watu wa RAO. Kiibiwo Ruto chambas akimbie supreme court. Kesi ikuwe dead on arrival. Dynasty president supreme court to rule he was validly elected.
Kalejinga could not do a mass action same with okuyu chieth. Hapo ndio Ruto anakuwa neutered.

Sorry we have to put the truth out there. I for one…not rattled for sure. I can tell you that for a fact.

Exactly, the problem here is pretence. Someone doesn’t like you but can’t come out openly to say it. They hide and pretend to be neutral hoping you make a mistake so that they come out to reveal their hidden feelings. Hii sana sana are the last few remaining President Uhuru supporters. They have been waiting for DP Uncle Ruto to take on the President openly and publicly. Instead he is respectful and cordial. That’s is really frustrating them so they have been trying to force the issue. It started by laying a trap at Mau forest in 2018. He sent Murkomen instead. The idea is that if more people are evicted, he will rush to save them and take on President Uhuru. State Protocols were being changed to sideline his attendance at state functions to embarrass him in the hope he reacts angrily and implode on President Uhuru. A whole team of bloggers paid by harambee house of kibichoo to spread of manner of gossip, fake stories, tribal friction etc on print, social media and headline news. Still didn’t work. Then removing of leaders in Parliament and Senate close to hustler. Amevumilia hiyo yote, infact when they went after Rachel Ruto and daughter then First Lady called it out and those were stopped. None of you trickle hearts complained about any of that, did you. Spare the pretence and sensitivities to those who will buy into that act. I will not mention the security scares Hustler went through, that will alarm regions.

Currently since DP Uncle Ruto has refused to take on President Uhuru publicly the meaning of insults and mannerisms is being changed. If Hustler is given a huge welcome somewhere then he is “insulting” the President. He needs to tone down or he will lose some frickle support in central:D. Kitoeleweka ni nini shida yenu. Stop pretending, if you don’t like him say it, don’t pretend to give advice to someone you don’t like. I have seen whole events of Hustlers and Tanga Tanga MPs talking to people about hope, change and supporting their hustles through hard times. This lot will tell you they insulted the President instead. Let me remind you that ile matusi ilitoka kwa RAT and his minions from 2012 to 2017 were very strong and personal. He is now eating with Kenyatta family at the high table as you worry about your heart brokenness.

Anyway I’m not surprised by what people buy into this days. There was also another fake story of how kibichoo bagged DP Karen office and took recording to President Uhuru. Folks believed that shit nikacheka sana. Ati they sent a “Chinese” technician to repair some utilities, bag the place and they recorded. All in Kalenjin as they demean the President. I laughed so hard. Physical bagging ended in 1990’s, very old state craft overtaken by technology and risks. It can be done easily in a corner office at NIS electronically and viola, crystal clear. Secondly DP Uncle Ruto circles are from all corners of Kenya. His Finance team is mostly Kikuyu’s. His lawyers are mostly from western half of Kenya. His political team is shades of all Kenya. In fact even in Sugoi he can’t speak Kalenjin without a few people in his team being left out on what he us saying. This is something anyone who remotely knows him should know. Mnauziwa propaganda za ujinga just because of bitterness that RAT and President Uhuru can’t sell their selfish agenda.

@spear yaa hata uandike essay 5000 Ruto will never be president.
Don’t wear yourself for nothing.

Wawawawawa…yawa. Oki. No words. So everyone is supposed to understand how boardroom meetings and campaign strategies are laid out? Arrogance and begging for votes do not go together dude. Nope.
We aired our views and they should not be mixed with emotions. Votes won’t fall from heaven, they will come from the ordinary mwananchi. And some of those people are not online. Situation at hand needs to be handled cautiously, they ignore this at their own peril.
We give unsolicited advice to politicians we support since we want them to do well. The voters have every right.

millenials ndio kusema 2022 that is why there is less focus on tribe and more use of online propaganda

Mashamba yaliyonyakuliwa, je yalirudishiwa wenyewe?
What is happening can be termed threats, Either vote for Kimwarer or risk untold consequences. History is your friend.

Dude, that was not for you. Huwezi nyita. Millenials ndio kusema yet they won’t leave their beds to go and vote?
Yes ndio kusema huku online. Kwa debe is anaaaaaaaaaaaaa story.

:D:Dpure kieleweke diarrhoea ,hakuna mkale hata mmoja hapo

Wewe mama nyamaza… Ungia kitchen

Huu WSR is the most tribal fück Kenya ever produced. Na haendi mahali… Bookmark hii Post. We’re going to vote him out Trump way

Call it arrogance or whatever you want it to label it and run away with it. I call it keeping it real. Excuse nimewapea you stop the pretending. Yes advice is okay but its funny. Hustler has gotten here by moving millions his way, he is now moving 10’s of millions. Wewe you think a few who are fence sitting should take priority. Hustler movement is voluntarily. A good example in kangata, he was very close to hustler having risen from poor background just recently. Then he become a mole for handcheque team and was kept at a further distance before he openly left bitterly. However Hustler said wacha apigwe na upepo uko as he swings left right by the wind. He predicted he will bring himself back and be more radical than ever. That just happened this last two weeks. All in this journey we have seen it all first hand experience. No theories or guesswork. Let everyone go through the full circle of Yes, Pretends, indifference, flapping on the wind then decision time. Meanwhile as we await Corona restrictions to end we will build silently and diligently for the next burst of rapid outreach just as we know and like it.

And who do you have in mind as your potential candidate?

Fake

Am yet to Consult my crystal ball

Fake. Bonobos are so gullible. Not everything is true simply because it is on the internet or an apparent screenshot.

Anyway, most still Jesus walked on water.

Speaking for myself Spear, I chose to support WSR by myself. Just like Martha Karua said on that day…ni choice yangu and so is someone else like my mother huko mashinani. We are not pretending but we gorra hold his feet to the fire when push comes to shove. We are the same folk that propelled Jubilee to where it has been because we missed the red flags and so did not question.
Yaani if we question our candidate of choice we are pretending? wee wacha hiyo baana. You talk about the Kenyan bigwigs you meet, I talk about the small supporters like me who will matter at the end of the day. Like it or not the situation is precarious.
I am not new to boardroom politics as a civil servant but I don’t see the likes of BoJo throwing their weight around. They reach out to the voters hata the farmer huko mashinani…

Typical Jakuonist. I rest my case.

Ooh didn’t know Anti WSR=Pro Raila!