Udaku Sacco: salon iko wazi, vuteni stuli

…mathangiro

fedha is not a replacement for the loneliness and the craving to be loved, hata wewe ulipanda ndege from trumpistan to vumbistan for the D na uliiendea kwa single room kwa slum yet wewe ni barbie so tulia

Women with kids are not powerless. It’s the uneducated woman that’s powerless. If this woman had meaningful employment do you think she would be crying over Steve? She would have counted her losses, accepted her single mother status and moved on. Take the girl child to school.

:D:D

niaje rich woman Wa Kentucky

kwanza I have discovered there are so many lonely introverted women who spend 99% of their free time on the internet and specifically social media - forums, Facebook, watsapp groups, Telegram groups, and others.

Powerless? .

Niliona Hii soap kilimani mums, that Cynthia is hoooot, mwenhe kuvunjwa mkono hamkaribii, and they say men are visual beings

The same girl kids been taken to school are the same ones transforming to slay queens, even when formally employed.

Pride comes before a fall. The pregnant girl doesn’t realize that soon it will be her turn to be dumped with a baby in her arms. What does she have that the other woman didn’t have when she was left to feed her own? I pity her ignorance.

I hope she did not get pregnant to keep the fisi. Fisis are pregnancyphobic…:D:D

I suggest you guys read “The art of seduction” by Robert Greene
He first talks about the different seduction character like the dandies, coquettes, rakes, ideal lovers etc the talks about the seduction process. The final stage is how to handle it after accomplishing your mission, how to keep it going. This is where most people fail and it’s not only women failing.

Danger follows in the aftermath of a successful seduction. After emotions have reached a pitch, they often swing in the opposite direction—toward lassitude, distrust, disappointment. If you are to part, make the sacrifice swift and sudden. If you are to stay in a relationship, beware a flagging of energy, a creeping familiarity that will spoil the fantasy. A second seduction is required. Never let the other person take you for granted—use absence, create pain and conflict, to keep the seduced on tenterhooks.

maybe The man used to be this hardworking guy but he took to alcohol which makes him not effectively discharge his duties, maybe he used to take you out for dates and was this sweet guy who would compliment you and buy you gifts but nowadays he doesn’t and it’s that young intern in the office doing so etc etc same to the ladies, you used to wear sexy lingerie to bed or used to put effort into looking good for him then you stop or once you saw you are the official girl you decided to rest and stop putting effort…one party is bound to cheat or leave. kama unataka hiyo kitabu njoo inbox

stevo amekuwa uwesmake

How did you accomplish this feat? you must be a lonely male too. Else where was your other half?

come srowry madam. How is Randan.

Randan is fine but the cold weather is here with us.