UEFA Champions league: Predictions and KTalk Fantasy league

Liverpool niliwekelea away win bana. Muhindi nikama ashaanza kunicheka

Alafu just before Leipzig wafunge bao blackout ikahappen kwa stadi ya Besiktas. Kenyan style:D:D:D

Ako chang’aa na bill yako

Feyernoord have scored. Monaco ni mchezo wako nayo.

Liverpool wako chini, hata I doubt if they will make top 4 this season.

Atleast i know watapunguza points za man u epl come next week but one.

In their current form, sioni vile watachapa Man United.

Games za Liverpool huwa GG while you wait for your doo

Actually wako fiti, Klopp is the problem.

Kuna decisions Klopp hufanya, najua Liverpool will not get a good result. How can you remove Mane when you need a goal? Ronaldo was doing zilch today but Zidane could not remove him and he scored again to secure a win. Klopp should know about game-changers, you don’t remove them when you need a goal. Bure

Hehe my fren, this is not the same Monaco of last season. They sold Bakayoko, Mendy, Silva, Dirar, Mbappe, Germain and the only reputable players they bought is Jovetic and Ghezzal. Unless it’s against a small team in Ligue 1, don’t put your money on them

I completely agree. As the game was going on, I was saying they have no strikers apart from Radamel. Alafu first goalie Subasic is injured so kafaff mwingine was manning the goalposts. I dont need to mention how it ended.

I was hoping for at least GG lakini wapi. Every alert napata ni team ingine.

Leo tutaona kama oil money PSG watawezana na german machine Bayern Munchen

Manchester’s form is still wanting kama wata struggle vile wana struggle of late nko sure watakuwa punished na tubao kadhaa.

That pattern of odds looks like over 2.5. But ManU being ManU we know they prefer to win than to score many goals.

Their defence is good and they are joint leaders with Man City and both teams have not been defeated. So, how are they struggling?

Man utd tunastruggle sio siri sasa juu pogba hayuko midfield imeenda MIA …creativity hakuna so goal threat imepungua na hii inafanya team zikuje kutuattack hence ndio maana pia maclean shit zimepungua…very chaotic lasts minutes of games.

on the other hand of all the games za jana mtu ameniimpress ni Harry kane hio finishing yake imekuwa ronaldesque(the real) kwanza na left foot.

Man Utd-CSKA Moscow ni HKM on big screen.

3 Goals in 27 Mins

Can’t believe Chelsea misses 5 scoring chances just for Atletico to get a cheap penalty :mad:

Wawawa…game inaguzwa cruise mode na bao zinatembea ndani ya neti mbio mbio kama press conference za babuon.
Watu wa Chelsea ni bangi gani mlivuta mkauza Matic? Tuambieni mapema tusiwai ivuta.

Lukaku with alot of swag with his second goal celebration