UFC 220 MMA sweet WEEKEND

ayayayaya it was an upset, and all were stop fights, huwes sema ati ulinyanganywa points si Jevchenychek alichapwa na Namajumes ama mama uness, so 3belts changed hands

kama Brokechiethner

Alafu all the champions who lost their belts were obnoxious loudmouths so it was extremely satisfying to see them lose their belts via stoppage…nakumbuka kwa post fight interview Cody Garbrandt was crying and Michael Bisping was very humble and it was so satisfying.

TJ Dillashow fought well to beat Cody, but he is stupid, he wants to fight Mighty mouse at a catch weight man, Imagine anataka ashuke weight ati apigane na Johnson, who is way too small for him

Miocic is no pushover , accuracy ya jab zake sio mchezo ! Ngannou’s chin has never really been tested . Love both guys but I would like a win for Africa Ngannou has gone through hell to get to where he is , 6 months ago the chap was homeless in Paris.

The march I would like to really see is Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor , Khabib is a beast he is mauling guys like crazy !!

He is a fool…instead of moving up to fight guys like Max Holloway (we all know he will get ferked by Max), he wants to go and fight a smaller guy, very lame if you ask me. It’s the kind of fight that you gain nothing if you win but you lose everything if you lose to a smaller guy. But I heard him say his motivation is money because he knows fighting Might Mouse will give him a good payday. I just hope he goes down to fight Mighty Mouse then he ends up losing alafu Mighty Mouse to come to 135 pound weight class and take TJ’s belt from him!!!

Connor is a coward and he won’t dare fight Khabib or even Tony Ferguson. Khabib is a beast man, did you see how he rag-dolled Edson Barboza who is one of the most elite strikers in the division?

hehehehe, very cool there if he gets his ass whooped but his just a Miauuuu

Khabib is just naturally a tough one and he keeps coming, it will take time to figure him befor he begins loosing

If you had never seen Edson Barboza before his fight with Khabib you would not be blamed to think he was some amateur from the streets ! thats how Khabib is , remember he is unbeaten !! Wacha tuone Im sure Tony is having sleepless nights , because if that fight goes down it’s lights out for him !

Tony is quite stylish but Khabib needs someone who hits him hard so he can not pressure any more, if Tony hits bitch blows that rusky boy will just Ram into him like a truck

Tony is good but he let’s himself get hit too much and this will be his undoing. I am a big fan of Tony but I just don’t see what he can do to beat Khabib.

Main card inaanza 5:00 am on Sunday morning.

have to avoid , this site mpaka nipate hio torrent sitaki ma spoiler

Mbona usistream live?

Upus! …tuwekee matakoo bwanaaa!!

I watch UFC but i dont have favourites. its a primitive sport.
I am waiting for march wilder versus Ortiz and 31st for joshua versus parker. after that the world st boxing will be waiting for the lineal, universally recognized, undisputed heavyweight championship of the world after 15 years, which have been dominated by split of the belts between klitschko brothers.