Ufisiness Reloaded - Kwani How Do You Bishes Carry Us?

Sketch ya hizo sketches tafadhali

2 Likes

Sijawahi skia ukisema unajenga chochote despite all the efforts Wakanyama puts to enlighten the village on cheaper building methods.

1 Like

Sexual instincts operate at base instinct level. Rich people dont really have the sexiest women. This is because sexy beautiful women are a whole career to keep. And they give the least attention to anyone else who is not showing off and all over them.

Ushawahi one ule mschana ni effort kumwongelesha. like you need to like bembeleza ndio ata akuskize alafu akija kukumeet anakuja na friend ndio usiombe nini na kukuonyesha vile wewe unaweza kuwa msee dangerous. akiangalia vile unadress na akijua uko na kagari kapoa na unaishi place fiti unakuwa darling sasa na kesho yake mamessage kutoka six asubuhi hadi 12 usiku. hadi psyche inaisha.

1 Like

huyo labda ya matope

Kanakula tu pesa na malaya.

1 Like

Haiya! Small world!

Si uje unjengee…kumanina, ha ha ha!

Kumanina x 2

When you say girls i am pretty sure they are those too pretty things who are still in campus. I know the type looking for dudes with mulla in high end establishments if find there reasoning extremely underwhelming.

kamzee,sema tu wewe ni watchman huko,si ulionyesha pesa zote za retire urinal?

1 Like

That kubembeleza thing is what i usually don’t understand why people do it.

1 Like

Yes. Only that the guy who checks his bills does so severally …:cool::smiley:

Mbona nibembeleze mtu sio mtoto wangu? Kama she is too sweet to hold a convo with me I dissapear and both of us will get what we wanted i.e. Peace of Mind and Dignity

1 Like

Grammar Nazi is pleased. :smiley:

1 Like

Niaje Mzee, have I made aquantice with you in this village before? :D:D:D:D

Wakanyama nenda kafukuzane na akina (>>>>>>>>). Mimi ushoga siwezi ng’oo!

Kwanza wale wa credit in banks you walk in with a buddy and they are almost sneering, wacha uwapatie statement wanaanza kusmile na kuuliza uliza maswali wakitengenezaga nywele fuak dem bitches

2 Likes

hata kama ningekuwa shoga singeweza kukamua kamzee kama wewe,na tusizoeane naweza tafuta wewe nikupige 2 hot slaps na sweep

1 Like

@FieldMarshal CouchP = @junkie

2 Likes

tomba mamako