uhmmm

[ATTACH=full]282008[/ATTACH]
[SIZE=1]Saaaaaavaaaage[/SIZE]

Ebu ambia @Finest wine anipee link ya hii

The forum shut down. It was known as RCBowen. Aka RCB and it did not have the wonderful IGNORE button so mature guys got sick of being tagged every 5 minutes into some long threads on matters ICC…so they left one by one…kama sasa kwangu amemanga block tena. Kikikikikiki…he just cannot stop tagging people. In the end he was left all alone talking to himself in the wilderness.

Na unaketi chini uambiwe umeffi na malaya wa london?

She thinks I’m the one who told nefertities, motokubwa and panyaste to throw her out a few weeks ago after I bought this website…

So the story goes.

Sasa ako na bitterness mingi sana kwa roho. Not at the ones who flung her out but me.

If @Finest wine couldn’t stay away from ktalk for just one month… one month, she wants you to believe that she closed down her RCBOWEN account and walked away FOREVER!!! :D:D:D :smiley:

Hio ni maongo ya mchana. She was probably thrown out there and came back again as @Finest london lady .

To come insult her “nemesis” .

@patco only licks one ass clean here, madam purpleste. Ata ule bwana purple akimwaga ndani na patco aambiwe lamba, utapata ulimi huko ndani :D:D

@patco is so desperate for purple’s love hakuna jina hajamwita :D:D na ni wife ya wenyewe.

Akiona kakitu which might endear him to purple, opportunist @patco won’t miss the chance. Mama ako kazi lakini ka idler flani ni kushinda kamemfwata :D:D

This is after uwes said anataka kunyonya purple crit, @patco ilimuuma since other guys were getting close to madam mod, aliweka paragraph wazimu :D:D

Notice the kuongeza chumvi to appease her :D:D:D

Alafu apo chini anachomea uwes :D:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In conclusion wadau, take it easy on patricia, its just a child looking for love, :D:D