Uhunye breathing fire

I expected that i must say. It’s a defensive mech for hollow skulls

5 Likes

Mp was kimilili kweli ,the last time I checked didmus ni jubilee mp.

1 Like

This guy may change the constitution. Remove term limits

3 Likes

your argument does not hold water, you are assuming that Jubilee just got votes due to the opposition parties cannibalising each other. If that was the case, the most popular candidate would have won irrespective of the other parties in the election exercise. Jubilee won fairly since it was selling its realistic manifesto and development agenda

4 Likes

was in Nax last weekend…wasee wamejam mbaya. Maraga and co naona wakiwa forced to resign. Voters hawajui izo forms sijui 34a,b,c…their vote should have been respected.

2 Likes

I thought you are uotp,wtf u bashing our own?

1 Like

Well laid. Have a piece of our mumia kingdom

The other avatar was unique. This one is confusing me my friend

1 Like

There is a clear pattern that goes beyond Jubilee capitalizing on NASA blunders, the party managed to clinch more positions on all levels, either they fronted the most popular individuals or the people favour their agenda or they did both. iMO Jubilee’s agenda resonates with the mwananchi, Kenyans have been crying out for development, the President has perfectly aligned himself with the peoples desires

1 Like

Am UOTP damu,niko ndani ndani ndani ndani…lakini hata mtu ni team yetu common sense ni muhimu.Hata munya jana alirudi na kura yake tu ya bibi hawezi dictaete mahali italala.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZOZLDkweYY

2 Likes

Of-saa mimi sijatoka huko lakini najua ni haniri… MP for… Blah blah western province.

1 Like

Gov. Mutua is now on the high ascendancy of progressive mature and strategic politics. Kudos to him, he has come a long way.

2 Likes

Did you want them to ignore a problem if they saw law wasn’t followed ?

You’re a rare breed. You argument is based on reasoning. Even if you are from the other side of the divide, akili inatumika. Iko wengine akili zao ni brand new. Hata hazijatolewa kwa karatasi. Sijui zitatumika lini. All they do is throw insults as they scatter. Big up

3 Likes

Rich jubilee, where are you getting your funds from?

1 Like

From mom.

1 Like

I alluded it a month ago but it was info ahead of time for most here. Its more complicated than that. Yes there is family wealth but most well ran family wealth portfolio avoid depleting their own finances for one generation. That’s how they fail. There is fundraising which was made mandatory by the Elections act and parties are to submit the same books to IEBC. There is voluntary contributions that come from successful candidates to specific purposes that is hard even for parties to know or follow up on. Party leaders don’t like this form of funds as they come with conditions and entitlement to a few individuals. Lastly the most of those funds is got through an ingenious way practiced and perfected in the west. Its a constant ongoing excise 24/7 all year round, clever market trades globally to raise funds for political needs before and after elections. Current leaders in Africa learnt how the clinton’s, blair’s and bush of the last decade raised billions for their campaign without using state resources. Like Museveni said, yes you can take from your Treasury and win but the next five years is stress since people will have expectations on your campaign promises and your Treasury is broke. The next five years will be spent filling back that gap.

1 Like

Unless you’re privy to Maraga’s full judgement which specifically names people responsible for bungling the results, hii ni upuss… RWNEBP

And
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001254309/kenya-s-sh300b-thank-you-gift-road-project-to-us-sparks-tender-wars/business/

1 Like