Uhunye's Sacarsm Pale Bob's Memorial

Hiyo ilikuwa funeral?

Maybe that’s why Bob chose cremation.

mnakuanga mmeoza akili sana

Angesema nini knowing the war he had waged against Safaricom and Bob in 2017?
Even if politicians are supposed to be shameless that had gotten a bit personal.

Babuon anaingilia wapi mkunduste spencer?

Kwa options available then. Mbona unajifanya hujui?

Niliona huyu madam nikashanga hiyo mouth opening skills ametoa wapi. Camera inachungulia hadi kwa esophagus.

Baba chose to keep off because alijua very well they were not in good terms with Bob coz of his boycott calls after elections. Baba knew that Bob and Gatheca are drinking buddies and Safaricom could be the ideal boat to rig the elections digitally.
It was also clear that Bob was not close to Ruto.

social class lanes, wsr ni hustler when it comes to social classing, unaona huko zile gifts zinapiganiwa, wsr hata hajui nini hizo - but I think the man did not want a big deal made, seems like a guy who would have wanted to go out chini ya maji - without much ado, lakini hapa ni kenya

[ATTACH=full]246345[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]246342[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]246343[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]246344[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]246345[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]246346[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]246347[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]246348[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]246349[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]246350[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]246351[/ATTACH]

On a light note, I am assuming that is Bob’s mum, unaona vile ameshtuka kuona hustler :smiley: - lakini as the dp he had to be hapo, considering the stature of the departed.

Kariobangi lite wako nayo…nilapitia kesho

Probably a private joke on who’s more black between the two, you have to take it in the context of the two being very close friends, I doubt he was being racist

Yeah. But then Bob must have been a poor investor. If his gross salary was over 10m per month ( and am sure he still used to get bonuses). If he was that honest, less than 300m net worth was peanuts for somebody with his level of income. Or something does not add up.

Yes, That was Bob’s mum… Looks like a pointee and Bob took 120% of the blackness in the mother!

Ganja 1 manenos. When he hands over power am sure atalala club.

With a whisker, I wonder what it means.

Na watoto wa bob kwani hawakukuja?

Tony Blair came on behalf of Vodacom.