Uhuru ametumaliza walahi

Indian wheat production is not very reliable…firstly, kenya banned Indian wheat months ago due to some wheat disease. Secondly, the best wheat from India is usually the macaroni type…ile ya pasta which i believe its slightly more expensive, but I could be wrong…so yes, we do get but mostly for pasta. Thirdly, Indians consume most of their wheat anyway…whatever is left for export is very small…And they have currently banned wheat exports…their harvests have gone drastically gone down due to their famous heat waves.

You just apply…uliza Miguna Miguna

The govt should do away with the stupid subsidy and reduce tax on fuel especially diesel. I think people who work at treasury in Kenya are the real fools followed by politicians

Our stupid politi/economics policies make growing wheat in Narok a wild adventure

Unaenda ya nini na Ruto has bottom up

Whoever will take over from August 9th will have a very difficult job. He’ll be taking over a dairy cow that’s been inseminated every year to get 2 calves per year, and over milked and expected to get it in shape to produce more milk instantly. We may ride on the excuse of a crisis in the global economy, but a time is coming when the better countries of this world will overcome this challenge and countries that were purely in isht will have no excuse left. Just the inertia of that will leave us at unga 300 and premium fuel at 300 pl. Tutaachwa tukikimbia Ile design makanga hukimbia akishuka matatu ikiwa on the move. From a side view, The makanga looks as if he’s moving forward but in the real sense he is moving backwards.

Amefanya kazi Buana

Sijasikia urusi wakilia.

raila say he will continue with jayden mismanagement… fuck uhuru and his cabal

true sijui why they want that seat desperately

Malizia shairi :smiley:

Just for pure self actualization.

Shida sio kazi kufanywa. Kazi nayo amefanya. Shida ni the cost of it.

Alafu crime ikipanda mtasema single mothers ndio shida.

The economy is on a nose dive and the government of the day seems to be clueless as fuck. To me the most worrying thing is dollar the shortage, if that continues we will not only be dealing with higher prices but also commodity shortages which is even worse. This issue of dollar shortage wont go away any time soon because of our huge debt repayment obligation, so buckle up fuckers it will only get worse.

Iko tu sawa akiongezea ile pesa tulikuwa tuna perekea maraya ndio anatuibia.

:DI love your explanation

Ni kama ni kubaya everywhere…We are messed up.

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/

[ATTACH=full]444469[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]444470[/ATTACH]

Any Assimio Itiot CANNOT and SHOULD not comment/cry/complain about the high cost of living in Ke. They are the govt, They aspire for continuity and the cahir of the council is the current HOS. Change is not their agenda and instead they want to load us another BBI bill after they lost billions prreviously.
SutUp Assmio supporter… Crocodile tears peleka ukoooo------->>>>

Amefanya kazi buana:D:D