Uhuru and Raila in a meeting

[ATTACH=full]161634[/ATTACH]

looks like we are royally fucked!!..nani ako na lube:p…

So, who ‘begged’ who to meet?

Nothing new, smoke and mirrors.

Anybody with how nyanzanerians are behaving at this particular moment in time

And now the ‘big fish’ swallows the ‘small fish’ … deal sealed

Now i believe there are no permanent enemies in politics. It is time for Kenya to heal and move forward. Lets see what the other principals will say not forgeting Miguna Miguna and the future of NRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPW09j8SS8w

Ile maneno ya Chuka imefika wapi?

Gwitagwo gwithara! - gutiri mundu murume nyina wa uria ungi (untranslatable) :stuck_out_tongue:

[SIZE=6][B]Uhuru meets Raila at Harambee House - LIVE[/B][/SIZE]
Orengo confirms meeting.

Hehehe… That alone says alot…

caananites, my fren,caananites.

What’s significant is the meeting has taken place before Uhuru meets Tillerson.
Whether the US has a hand in this isn’t easy to decipher at this point.

I hope this does not spell the end of investigations into the deaths of baby pendo and others who died ‘during riots’ … na sijasema Mzee joshua is culpable

[ATTACH=full]161635[/ATTACH]

Was told the shortlisting will be done in April/May.Cross your fingers bro,patience pays.

No wonder we are hearing of missing billions and secret accounts.
RAT amekula ngapi?
Tuambiane tu ukweli.

Uhuruto walimwambia kalonzo awe mnjanja, arudi to the fold wafanye kazi, Kalonzo alikataa. Ati hataki kuwa watermelon! Akasahau kuwa watermelon got to do what a watermelon got to do. Angerudi kwa uhuruto Mambo yake yangekua poa.

Sasa kalonzo atajua hajui!

are you slow?

Kassin,

All those poor teenagers, mothers and babies died for this?

I just pray that Uhuru and Ruto stay keenly aware that this bugger’s overtures are due to lack of options and the threat of losing his entire legacy due to Miguna’s misadventures. He can turn around and bite them any time.

Mr, look at the positive side of things? Not everything is black and white.

Watermelon, madvd and wets have been thrown under the bus completely. RAT has queued in Winnie Odinga as his successor and want her to be DP Uncle Ruto running mate. If agreed then opposition is dead and Jubilee is here for generations. :):):):slight_smile:

Where are the bile opposition supporters to weigh in.