Uhuru heckled

Its Uhuruto. Na bado hawajaenda Kisii waone sasa. Their staunch SDA son who swore on the living God during his interview to have never partaken a bribe, has been labelled mkora, and will be ‘fixed’ after elections. Ngojeni muone, a people united against a despot.

From the gloom that engulfed the country after chebukati’s announcement… Then the twist of fate that came from Maraga’s announcement, your guess is as good as mine as to who will have an added impetus to avoid a second serving of the gloom. You’ll see five agents per station to ensure no rigging is done again. Watch.

na kwani hawa wakisii kura zao huwa za kike,huwa mnashinda mkiwasema,matiangi sio Mkisii?

Msando is from which tribe? Am sure his village will take a revenge

will bukusus respond the same for people trying to push him out of office. But from comments earlier, you base your arguments on your own mind analysis. Not based on any facts on the ground

1 Like

I must be a genius then, coz all my arguments and permutations are playing out to the letter as predicted. I should be charging you a fee to pick my brain:D:D

1 Like

ki ki ki,huyo ni mjathe but on a serious note nani alisema gavaa ndio ilimumurder,?

Si waliambiwa na raila when making hacking claims that ndio aliuwawa

mimi Nina pang’ang’a, Wewe una? Mwenye amempea RAO ushindi kortini ndiye atakayempa Uhuru Ushindi kwenye uchaguzi.

No, you are not and your predictions have all been wrong. You only have a strong desire to win arguments, so you use falsehood and every statement you make is based on how you want something to be, not on how something is or how it will be.

They were supposed to be 10 on 8.817, why reduce them? it is impossible to have 5 agents per station for any party.

Niko na kura yangu! tupatane kwa debe! wewe naona ukihama hii forum on November. Kwisha nyinyi, it’s over

M not like u. Ulihama hapa na sasa umerejea after u have won two months.
RWNEEEBPORK

1 Like

Hii kijiji hatutapumua tena juu ya upuzi kama hii…

2 Likes

I usually leave to do business, I don’t see the reason why I should spend days here countering your feeble arguments. But for you, you will retreat to the toilet to cry. Don’t try to login here, I will be celebrating wewe utapasuka!

Hehehe. No comments.
RWNEEEBPORK. Pasuka!

I never went anywhere. No way Uhuru can win in a free and fair contest

This is Narok.Why are you obsessed with dim eyes?

Kawaida dimeyes kukosa adabu,we will pay back in kind and dont come back here crying.

Hehehe payback gani wakati mtashindwa na about 2Mirrion votes hehehe :D:D:D. tupatane kwa debe! UOTP!

1 Like